BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Kayley P.
Rattan
Love love love this! Keeps your lips moist and looking great! I would totally recommend this for anyone, especially people with dry lips or chapped lips! Great for when your in the sun a lot and your lips need something keep them going through out the day!!❤️❤️
Jia Y.
These lip balms are amazing for on the go! There not too soft and doesn't need melt easily in the heat like other products but still provides a good amount of moisture!
Yane G.
Great lip balm you can't go wrong with this brand everything I have tried from them has been great. These leave your lips feeling soft and smooth and heal your lips fast if they are chapped. I would recommend these to anyone.
Cheyanne L.
Makes your lips so super soft! I use it to moisture my lips right before I apply my makeup for the day. I let it sit on my lips and soak up all the moisture from the liquid lipstick I wore the day before and it does it so very well. It leaves almost an oily residue that is awesome to keep your lips moisturized!
Ashton U.
this product is a great lip moisturizer. it always softens my lips and never fails to meet my expectations. i bought this product at Target and i've gotten it there since. i'm always restocking on this product. i would 100% recommend this product if you are looking for a nice moisturizing and soft lip balm
Regan R.
Columbia, MO
When lifeguarding I purchased this product and absolutely loved it! It is a great lip moisturizer and kept them cool and hydrated all day!!! I never had chapped lips and it really protected them from the harmful sun rays. I would most definitely buy this product again, and I recommend it to everyone
Yozed D.
These are my favorite lip balms to use throughout the day. They keep my lips feeling super moisturized without feeling too heavy greasy. I'm really sensitive to scented or flavored products but these don't bother me at all. I feel naked if I don't have at least one of these in my bag at all times.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I really like how smoothly this chapstick glides on. It helps to quench my lips thirst and keeps them from chapping 😊 The price isn't ridiculous and you can find this brand in most local drugstores and markets.
Ashley M.
This is the OG lip balm for me. I had used this chapstick for years, and it had always been a consistent product for me. I have switched to using only cruelty-free brands in the recent years, and sadly this product was cut from my list. Though it was a great lip balm at the time, I have found better options that are also cruelty-free!
Christina H.
Palo Alto, CA
I was surprised how much I liked this product. It goes on quite thin and absorbs quickly. I wouldn't use this when you have chapped lips or need a product to provide heavy protection. But it is amazing as a primer before liquid lipsticks. I apply it right as a start my makeup and let it sink in while I do the rest of my face. It provides just enough moisture to layer with your matte lippies.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips