BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Chelsea D.
OBSESSED! I have been using this chapstick for years and I can't live without it. I think some chap sticks feel super thick & heavy, and some have a gross smell or taste as well. Not this one! It feels so light and hydrating on your lips and the smell not the taste is overwhelming or bad. Keeps my lips soft even in the cold winter months.
marissa c.
Snohomish, WA
I love this lip balm! I'm usually someone who applies balm constantly but this stuff lasts for a long time so I don't need to. I like that it has spf 15 for a little protection from the sun. I keep these tubes of balm stashed all over: my purse, bathroom, bedroom, and even one in the diaper bag. I won't use any other lip balm!
Yane G.
Great lip balm you can't go wrong with this brand everything I have tried from them has been great. These leave your lips feeling soft and smooth and heal your lips fast if they are chapped. I would recommend these to anyone.
Danielle D.
I used to love this product, but the last time I purchased it I was disappointed. It used to hydrate my lips all day, but now I had to keep reapplying. I used to swear by this lip balm, so I'm not sure what's changed. Now I just carry a tub of Vaseline and found that works much better at keeping my lips hydrated.
Jenny O.
This is a great lip balm I picked it up at my local drugstore it was my first time Trying it and I thought it was great the packaging is like any other lip balm it real met expectations and I would definitely buy it again.
Cheyanne L.
Makes your lips so super soft! I use it to moisture my lips right before I apply my makeup for the day. I let it sit on my lips and soak up all the moisture from the liquid lipstick I wore the day before and it does it so very well. It leaves almost an oily residue that is awesome to keep your lips moisturized!
Elvira R.
Perris , CA
I bought this at a gas station on my way to Vegas! Couldn't have made a better choice. That humidity would ruin anyone's lips but this lip balm kept my lips hydrated and super smooth. Had no chipping even wore it under my lipstick. Maybe not a good idea if wearing a matte lipstick since it does leave a shine.
Ashton U.
this product is a great lip moisturizer. it always softens my lips and never fails to meet my expectations. i bought this product at Target and i've gotten it there since. i'm always restocking on this product. i would 100% recommend this product if you are looking for a nice moisturizing and soft lip balm
Regan R.
Columbia, MO
When lifeguarding I purchased this product and absolutely loved it! It is a great lip moisturizer and kept them cool and hydrated all day!!! I never had chapped lips and it really protected them from the harmful sun rays. I would most definitely buy this product again, and I recommend it to everyone
Yozed D.
These are my favorite lip balms to use throughout the day. They keep my lips feeling super moisturized without feeling too heavy greasy. I'm really sensitive to scented or flavored products but these don't bother me at all. I feel naked if I don't have at least one of these in my bag at all times.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back