BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
member-a0c46297e
Es muy bueno porque hidrata muy bien los labios y además no lo deja muy grasientos y eso para muchas personas es muy importante además que dura mucho su efecto , y otra cosa muy importante es que no tiene coló y puedes utilizar otro color enzimas
Callie R.
Galax, VA
This balm is amazing. It makes my lips feel so smooth and doesn't irritate my eczema. It helps seal in moisture and soothes my lips of they are cracked or chapped.
Arleen P.
Kissimmee , FL
SUPER EFFECTIVE, hydrates your lips very well. I used this on a daily basis kind of, and it was great. it was exactly what i was looking for. Great value, it has a medium lasting.
Jayme W.
Fort Worth
My favorite chap stick! Keeps your lips hydrated and smooth. I can't leave home without it. I can't tell you how many tubes I've been through. It's a great value (especially the set). I would definitely
Recommend trying this lip balm out!
Sarah A.
Panama City, FL
I love this lip balm! It's not too oily and it really makes your lips very, very, very, soft. Overall I gave it four stars because I feel like it could be made a little better.
Jessica O.
Love this product. Super smooth on lips and stays fresh for a couple hours unlike most. It is a little oily but it helps when you have dry cracked lips like I get in the summertime! Would recommend (:
lexis n.
this product is amazing my lips are always moist never get dry and every time i'm done brushing my teeth i put it on and fall asleep next morning my lips are still perfect
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
This is my go to back up lip balm. It's just as good as soft lips, but it's a little thicker so just a pain when I have to slip it in my pocket. But I love the creamy non greasy formula!
april o.
Absolutely one of my fav. Ever! Especially during the winter months when it's cold & my lips start to dry out! I usually apply it on my lips every night before bed time !
Karleisa R.
Eureka
Good for dry lips but can be extra slippery if you apply too much. It can be used successfully under some lipstick products but you'd only want to use a very light layer of this balm under it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips