BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Jill W.
Great chap stick all around. You can not go wrong with any nieva chap stick. I like this one because it doesn't have color or much scent but works amazing! Keeps your lips soft and unchapped.
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
I like it it's better than most hydrating lip products you can get that's a decent price. But I noticed that I had to keep applying it quite a bit throughout the day
Leigha D.
Nutley
This product is great! Keeps your lips hydrated through out the day, doesn't leave your lips craving more like some chopsticks and you don't have to apply too often.
Gabbi T.
My favorite chapstick for winter! No other chaptick really takes care of my lips all day. I think the price matches the value of the product and I recommend it all the time to my friends!
Noor F.
I really like the after-feeling and how much hydration my lips get after this was applied. Compared to other hydrating products like Vaseline, this did a great job!
Jeanette S.
Honestly it works like any other decent chapstick, it keeps my lips moist and smooth throughout a few hours and keeps my lips from feeling like a dried out desert.
Brittany D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this chapstick. Goes on clear and provides a nice overall gloss. Doesn't smell. Moisturizes and hydrates lips. Nice packaging and product for a decent price. Bought at Walmart. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for a good chapstick !
Teri S.
Troy
So smooth! It makes your lips feel amazing without the greasiness. I would love to try this product with some tint to it and add it to my daily beauty routine. I would recommend this to anyone who wants beautiful lips!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I always have chap stick with me. When I tell you this is good, it is. It's long lasting and it keeps my lips moiust. Only down thing it makes my lipstick smushy
Shelley F.
Nivea is an amazing brand! Their lotions, body wash, chapsticks and everything else they've created! Their chopsticks leave your lips soft and feeling wonderful!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips