BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Tran L.
Amazing! Moisturizes my lips! Not many lip balms/chapsticks out there can ip chap my lips but this one sure can! Nivea makes great products & this one is amazing!
Karen S.
Helena, AL
This product helps to moisturize but I noticed after a prolonged exposure it would leave my lips "wanting more". They woukd be soft but would be crumbly and crusty.
Yojaira M.
My sister in law gave me hers because she never used it and it's the only lip balm that hyrdates my lips and keeps them nice and smooth will be purchasing this soon
Yyee V.
Very hydrated in lips glides smoothly. Love the smell. Meets my expectations and leaves your lips really smooth very long lasting. Good price for good product. Recommend fully. makes a good present.
Chelsea H.
Millersburg, OH
It did its job but I was not impressed with the formula. It was very greasy and not pleasant to have on my lips for too long. It just didn't feel worth the price.
Tori W.
Portales, NM
Super gentle and soothing to the lips ! Definitely did its job at making my lips soft! Its a little pricey compared to other lip balms but the quality is great !
Gabby S.
I love this product! It made my lips feel so soft and without the chapstick being too shiny or thick. it felt light and moisturized effectively without needing too much product. I would definitely recommend it !
Yaneli J.
pasco
I love using this before I go to bed I wake up wiirh soft lips ready for the day. I also like to use it while I do my makeup so when I go apply my liquid lip my lips r nice a moist.
Taylor S.
Mooresville
This product will keep your lips very hydrated for an outstanding amount of time. I was honestly very surprised with HOW SOFT it made my lips during and after use. I typically only use this product in the winter time because that's when my lips are the most dry, but it almost leaves my lips feeling greasy and I definitely don't want that feeling in the summer! With winter approaching, I'm due for some anytime soon now ;) I would highly recommend for anyone with very dry or cracked lips or anyone who likes lip balm without a taste :)
member-52364
Absolutely heavenly during the fall and winter months! Yet, light enough to wear in the warmer months.  A personal fave for my youngest teen who struggles with dry, cracked lips!  Would definitely buy again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips