BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
K A Y L A N V.
The only lip balm I use. It is thick but it hydrated my lips. The packing it cheap but the product it's self is cheap. I purchase this all the time. I like it because it doesn't have a scent/flavor to it. I recommend this lip balm for everyone because I love it!
Megan C.
Love these chapsticks. They’re one of the only ones that actually hydrate my lips. I keep a couple of these in my purse so I always have one. They go on sale a lot and are super affordable. Really nice to use in the winter time so you don’t get cracked lips
Diana E.
Hampton , VA
I love how nice and soft it makes your lips feel. The only thing I would say is that it feels like it doesn’t stay on your lips long so I’m constantly reapplying it. I do love to wear it at night to wake up with super soft lips or under a dry lipstick.
Eward8526 w.
bay village
Can't go wrong with this lip balm. I keep one in my purse at all times. Come in handy in the winter especially, when my lips become dry and chapped. It's smooth and the perfect consistency to stay one for a long period of time, hydrating those suckers!
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love this Nivea lip balm, it applies so smoothly. It keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized all day long. I love how easy it is to apply and how long lasting it is. I purchase this lip balm time and time again and will continue to as well as recommend to others
Emily R.
Honestly a very nice chapstick definitely always kept my lips hydrated, I haven’t used it in quite some time now just because I don’t reach for chapsticks that much, the packaging is fine, nothing spectacular, if it was on sale I would buy again
Ellisandra O.
This product did not satisfy my lips at all. It was to chunky and did not repair or hydrate my lips. It was not my first time using a product from this line but I expected more. It was not long-lasting and I wouldn't recommend to others.
PaulaAlicia C.
I love Nivea chapstick. It moisturizes my lips so much better than other brands. It is NOT thick and there isn’t a taste to the chapstick (you won’t get a weird flavor if you eat something after applying). This is the one chapstick I can always count on.
Amanda G.
Edinburg, TX
I love just how hydrating these are! I always have one in my purse and one in my night stand. I think I'm addicted, I use them all the time and my lips are never chapped! Very inexpensive as well, and you can get them at any drug store.
Austin F.
Saint James
Good product does what it’s supposed too! Not expensive and you can get it at Walmart and all the local drug stores. Walgreens ect... yes it meets all expectations! It’s nourishing and soft. Yes I would highly recommend it!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips