BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Jeanette S.
Honestly it works like any other decent chapstick, it keeps my lips moist and smooth throughout a few hours and keeps my lips from feeling like a dried out desert.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is a good lip balm. It's a little waxy, but I feel like that helps protect my lips. I tend to like the NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm a bit more because it has a more smooth consistency.
Shelley F.
Nivea is an amazing brand! Their lotions, body wash, chapsticks and everything else they've created! Their chopsticks leave your lips soft and feeling wonderful!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I always have chap stick with me. When I tell you this is good, it is. It's long lasting and it keeps my lips moiust. Only down thing it makes my lipstick smushy
Priscilla S.
Its alright. Not Amzing. The hydro doesnt really hydro, my lips feel the same after applying some. Needs improvement. The packaging could be better, its simple and cute but very boring. Yes i was a first time user and i was sort of dissapointed.
member-a0c46297e
Es muy bueno porque hidrata muy bien los labios y además no lo deja muy grasientos y eso para muchas personas es muy importante además que dura mucho su efecto , y otra cosa muy importante es que no tiene coló y puedes utilizar otro color enzimas
Alicia T.
Willis
So soft and stays smooth all day I absolutely love that it comes in a twin pack so I can keep one in my purse and one in my car I even keep one in my professional makeup kit for clients to use before lipstick
Arleen P.
Kissimmee , FL
SUPER EFFECTIVE, hydrates your lips very well. I used this on a daily basis kind of, and it was great. it was exactly what i was looking for. Great value, it has a medium lasting.
Callie R.
Galax, VA
This balm is amazing. It makes my lips feel so smooth and doesn't irritate my eczema. It helps seal in moisture and soothes my lips of they are cracked or chapped.
Sarah A.
Panama City, FL
I love this lip balm! It's not too oily and it really makes your lips very, very, very, soft. Overall I gave it four stars because I feel like it could be made a little better.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips