BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Kaitlyn A.
Great for anyone with dry, cracked lips. Works amazing in the winter time when lips get cracked and dry. I have used it multiple times, and I prefer it over other brands. Great value for how well it performs. I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I run out!
Katherine H.
This is my absolute favorite chap stick! My lips get chapped a lot and it is the only kind that I can find to soothe my lips. The price is very comparable to any other chapstick you my find in a drug store. I would for sure purchase it again, it's my favorite.
Jill W.
Great chap stick all around. You can not go wrong with any nieva chap stick. I like this one because it doesn't have color or much scent but works amazing! Keeps your lips soft and unchapped.
sterling s.
Florence, KY
My lips get very dry and very chapped very easily, especially in the winter. This product works well and it works fast and efficiently. It's definitely a go-to of mine.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
This is a very hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that has majorly changed my lips. I notice results within minutes. If you have dry lips, definitely try this product.
Gabbi T.
My favorite chapstick for winter! No other chaptick really takes care of my lips all day. I think the price matches the value of the product and I recommend it all the time to my friends!
Leigha D.
Nutley
This product is great! Keeps your lips hydrated through out the day, doesn't leave your lips craving more like some chopsticks and you don't have to apply too often.
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
I like it it's better than most hydrating lip products you can get that's a decent price. But I noticed that I had to keep applying it quite a bit throughout the day
Noor F.
I really like the after-feeling and how much hydration my lips get after this was applied. Compared to other hydrating products like Vaseline, this did a great job!
Brittany D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love this chapstick. Goes on clear and provides a nice overall gloss. Doesn't smell. Moisturizes and hydrates lips. Nice packaging and product for a decent price. Bought at Walmart. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for a good chapstick !
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips