BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Leila V.
Always buy to packs of the lip balm. My chap lips couldn't live without it. Especially having getting braces. Always carry on in my pocket alone side my keys and wallet. Must have for anyone that has dry lips. Recommend to everyone that wants shydrsting shine.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my favorite chapsticks. To understand how much I love them, I will simply state that this is my FIRST EVER chapstick that I have actually finished the whole thing. I do recommended !
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
My go to lip balm when my lips are in critical care form. I'll go through extremely dry spells with my lips and it helps to have a product that I can always go back to in case of emergencies. Reliable and worth the buy!
Yendali J.
Bronx
Great hydration for the winter time. I use it continuously over the winter time. I'm a continuous user. It has nice packaging. Easy to apply. I also use it as a lip primer. I usually buy the twin pack which is a great value. I defininetly will buy again.
Kendall B.
This stuff works great! In the dead of winter it moisturized my lips and made them feel soft and luscious all day long! It's easy to use and it's small enough to fit almost anywhere. I would defiantly buy this again!
Chelsea M.
OMG BEST LIP BALM EVER. For someone like me with very dry lips this product works wonders! The packaging is kind of "blah" but the product doesn't need fancy packaging to make it worth your money! It lasts long and I only have to re apply MAYBE one time a day.
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Good and reliable product. Good finish, and hydration. Easily broken though. Also if you apply too much pressure wayyyy to much product will come off into your lips. Would buy again though.
Shawnessey A.
North Grafton, MA
Soooo amazing. Love that it keeps my lips looking and feeling hydrated. Very easy to use. Like any normal chapstick. It met my expectations I had for it. You can buy in bulk which is great
Jamie S.
I live in Florida so during the winter months, my skin gets so dried out because of lack of humidity. This product saved my lips. It allowed me to keep them smooth and soft even after they had become severely chapped.
Gleisys M.
I absolutely love this product!! I love the way it makes your lips very smooth! It's a very good product for the price! Plus the packaging is nice and slim. I love to put it on before bed. Definitely recommend this!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back