BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Alexis J.
Great product, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Use it at night while I sleep and it keeps my lips from getting chapped. Perfect size, lots of product, it has lasted me for so long. Would buy again
Stephanie C.
It's nice and hydrating, but I wish it would last a little longer. It's almost equivalent to having a sip of water when you're thirsty; it's refreshing, but it doesn't quench your thirst entirely.
Johana C.
Carrollton tx
Works really well I thought it worked great and it really hydrated my lips it lasted verry well through out the day it definitely made my expectations. I bout this product at my local Walmart.
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got mine at Walgreens, this is a go to for myself and I always moisturizer clients lips with it before applying lip color to prevent cracking or drying. Its something i recommend to everyone!
Malinda V.
I love this lip balm it hydrates my lips and makes them very soft it is one of my go to lip balms I can not say enough good things about it and I would keep purchasing it over and over again
Victoria B.
LOVE this product! Helps sooth chapped, dry lips and also prevents them from being chapped. Hydrates well. Great value, bought it at Walmart. Super easy to apply. Only downfall is the taste. But would definitely recommend!
Lisa S.
One of my top favorite lip moisturizer! I apply once before adding color and they stay soft all day. Neither eating or drinking effects how great my lips feel! It's become a necessity and I highly recommend giving it a try.
Mara E.
This is a very nice product. It feels so smooth and hydrating. Perfect to put on at the end of the day. Great for hydrating your lips after wearing liquid lipsticks for long periods of time.
Linda V.
This instantly made my lips soft didn't have to reapply it didn't dry out my lips it was a good price. They have different scents and I've used/have a lot of them the are my top brand to use
Lizbetb A.
I wasn't completely satisfied with this product because the product was greasy. I did like  how easy it was to use. I bought this product at Walgreens for less then 3.00. I would recommend this product, as long as the person buying it doesn't mind a little grease
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back