BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
The original and best lip car product - very little has changed with it since I stated using it many years ago. It's super hydrating and has the same amazing formula, that very easily applied. Love it!
Eve J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I have absolutely the worst dry lips and they're especially bad during the winter. This has been the only chopstick brand that I've used which soothes the dryness and takes away the burning feeling.
Safa L.
Jersey City, NJ
My favourite lip moisturizer from the ones I've tried! It's feels so soft and smooth and doesnt take long to hydrate your lips. Plus it lasts a long time. I love that it doesnt feel sticky either!
Erica H.
Springfield OR
This chapstick is so moisturizing and makes your lips so soft I got mine at Walmart and I use it every day now I would definitely buy more once I run out! Very inexpensive and such great quality has made my lips feel great.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
I'd definitely sayin that this lip balm/chap stick is one of my holy grail items. It's probably the most amazing, moisture rich lip balm on the market, or at least the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried. If you struggle finding a good one.... here's your answer.
Dominique M.
This product just like any other Nivea chapstick is good value and hydrates the lips. I bought this product at target with other Nivea products I’ve bought. It’s easy to use and travel size. Nivea has a lot of good chapsticks.
Alexis J.
Great product, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Use it at night while I sleep and it keeps my lips from getting chapped. Perfect size, lots of product, it has lasted me for so long. Would buy again
Stephanie C.
It's nice and hydrating, but I wish it would last a little longer. It's almost equivalent to having a sip of water when you're thirsty; it's refreshing, but it doesn't quench your thirst entirely.
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got mine at Walgreens, this is a go to for myself and I always moisturizer clients lips with it before applying lip color to prevent cracking or drying. Its something i recommend to everyone!
Johana C.
Carrollton tx
Works really well I thought it worked great and it really hydrated my lips it lasted verry well through out the day it definitely made my expectations. I bout this product at my local Walmart.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips