BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Sierra S.
Springfield, OR
Super moisturizing and I like how thick it is. It's really long lasting and the application is easy and smooth. It makes my lips feel really baby soft and I've used this for years. Definitely will buy again.
Brianna B.
Macungie, Pa
It's a good chapstick, nothing too special and I would rather get something thicker and more hydrating. This is more greasy but the package is cute and it does the job if you're into the lightweight balms.
Esther
I love Nivea so much I can talk about it all day, the smoothness is incredible, and it fixes your chapped lips so quickly, I have got this product over 4 times. I always have it in stock! Definitely met my expectations! If your lips are dry and you need something to make them smooth again run to your closest drug store and get some!
Jasmine M.
Lip Balm hydrates the lips effortlessly and doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling. Packaging is firm and isn't flimsy. Price is affordable and lasts for up to months. I have been using this products for years and will continue to purchase.
Amanda B.
Shakopee, MN
best spf lip balm ever made. stays on your lips for quite awhile, keeps your lips soft, and it's a very good price. i keep one of these lip balms in my car, my room, my purse. i got my whole family hooked!
Savannah M.
Houston
I like the way this makes my lips feel. I have a couple of them around the house now because I always keep losing them but I feel they're worth it. I do like that they are colorless and have a slight SPF.
Victoria C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this chopstick is super soft and smells nice. I got it at my local cvs and it was on sale. It defiantly is worth getting. I've bought this item repeatedly already and would definitely recommend it!
Cheyenne S.
Wilder
Makes your lips soooo soft. It is very refreshing! I have bought it multiple times now because it's so good. It lasts all day and is so convenient. It also does not taste gross like some chap sticks do.
Alyssa G.
Chehalis , WA
This product is very soft and creamy and can last a very good while! It does not feel like there is a bunch of product on your lips. It's also very affordable. I definitely would buy this product again!!
Tiana W.
White Plains, MD
The best lotion I have ever use. It keeps your skin nice and moisturized allday. The packaging is nice with the pump being very easy to use. The lotion goes on Betsy smooth. I would recommend to anyone!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips