BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Jessilyn S.
Baldwin park
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all day. All I had to do was apply it once in the morning and it would stay on throughout the day. It is really affordable to purchase. It is really easy to use it literally just glides on your lips. I would definitely recommend this.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
It smells good and goes on smoothly! It does help with chapped lips, although personally I like a little sheen with my chapsticks so I will not be continuing to use this product. It does it's job though so I don't have any complaints! Would recommend if you don't want sheen.
Rachel L.
Baton Rouge
The twin package is a good way to go! Definitely a deal! It’s super easy to apply/use, just common sense. The packaging is about as nice as a packaging for chapstick can be. I am definitely a repeat user! Bought it a few times! Not my first choice but a choice for sure!
Krystal M.
Pleasanton
I love this ! It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated ❤️ The package is sleek and easy to find in my purse and fits anywhere. It’s easy to apply. It glides on smoothly. I’ve been using this for years and I’ll continue to use it and definitely recommend to others !
Makena C.
Grand Junction, CO
i love this product, it is super moisturizing for dry lips. I bought it at target in the make up isle. The packing was neat because it a clear film to show you how big the sticks are. Super fun to apply because it is so smooth. I would definitely buy this again!
Megan C.
Love these chapsticks. They’re one of the only ones that actually hydrate my lips. I keep a couple of these in my purse so I always have one. They go on sale a lot and are super affordable. Really nice to use in the winter time so you don’t get cracked lips
Eward8526 w.
bay village
Can't go wrong with this lip balm. I keep one in my purse at all times. Come in handy in the winter especially, when my lips become dry and chapped. It's smooth and the perfect consistency to stay one for a long period of time, hydrating those suckers!
Diana E.
Hampton , VA
I love how nice and soft it makes your lips feel. The only thing I would say is that it feels like it doesn’t stay on your lips long so I’m constantly reapplying it. I do love to wear it at night to wake up with super soft lips or under a dry lipstick.
Erickson A.
Ozone Park, NY
Love this Nivea lip balm, it applies so smoothly. It keeps my lips hydrated and moisturized all day long. I love how easy it is to apply and how long lasting it is. I purchase this lip balm time and time again and will continue to as well as recommend to others
Emily R.
Honestly a very nice chapstick definitely always kept my lips hydrated, I haven’t used it in quite some time now just because I don’t reach for chapsticks that much, the packaging is fine, nothing spectacular, if it was on sale I would buy again
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back