BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Marianna B.
This is by far the best chapstick. I have ever tried. It is perfect on its own or layering under lip products. It lasts a while and I love it so much I am actually almost finished with it and have not lost it yet!
Christina
waterbury
My go to Chapstick. It leaves my lips so soft and hydrated. I keep one everywhere. The price is kinda high but I think it's definitely worth it. Love the packaging. Would definitely keep using this in the future.
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Although this chapstick isn't a favorite of mine I don't have any complains other than the fact that it is too glossy for me. I'm a fan of a more waxy chapstick because I don't feel the need to apply it so often
Sarah H.
Gainesville, VA
My go to!! It's oderless and glides on. The container its self is easy to operate, even in one hand and the moisture last all day. But use sparingly because if you use to much the taste of it is not that great!
Taylor F.
Frederick, MD
This product is one of my go-to's! It isn't the most ideal for fixing and healing chapped lips, but it's amazing for moisturizing and having a slight gloss that is so comfortable. I would absolutely recommend this product!
Manel T.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is essential, it keeps your lips hydrated all the time. I would recommend it to everyone. I bought it at target for a fair price not too expensive but not the cheapest. It went beyond my expectations
Malerie M.
Post Falls
This is my go to lip balm. I have one in all of my bags. It's quick and easy to use. Inexpensive so if I lose one it's not a big deal. I reapply all day mostly because I rub it off. I buy at least a pack a month.
Hannah C.
My lips are so dry and this chap stick leaves a super smooth finish. You can get it from just about anywhere, Walmart, cvs etc.. the coverage lasts for about an hour then I have to reapply, but that's only because my lips are so dry. I'd recommend
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
It applies very smoothly and leaves my lips feeling great. I never leave the house without it because it is a for sure must have! I bought it at Walgreens and for a very good price. I would recommend to anyone ☺
Sara S.
Glendale
I generally am very picky about what I put on my lips. I love how this product is not greasy but very moisturizing. Always keep one in my purse and one in my makeup stash. I buy before I run out so that I don't!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips