BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Jasmine B.
Keeps my lips moisturized for hours! It’s great and has my lips really soft and doesn’t make my lips peel! I love that it also comes in a shimmering nude color! I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry or chapped lips due to allergies!
Jasmine G.
Fresno
This is a great product to keep your lips healthy and moisturized I have only been using this for 3 days now and my lips are very smooth and moisturized. It's not pricey at all it's only $3.49 at target. Give it a try I promise it's a really good product!!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love this chapstick. I have them all over my house. It does wonders for your lips and keep them hydrated even in the deep winter.it also adds a bit of shine to your lips. Cheap and you can purchase almost anywhere.
Deja S.
This is so hydrating! It's not thick and it tastes a little sweet. It feels like water a little bit. Pretty cheap I mean it is a chapstick. Honestly, my go-to chapstick. I would probably recommend this if anyone asked.
Elizabeth H.
Lincoln, NE
Obsessed! Makes my lips so soft! Best lip product I've ever used for chapped lips. It's also not expensive. I got mine at CVS. It doesn't make you dependent on using it like some other chapsticks. Highly recommended!
Stephanie N.
Chapel Hill
Decent product. Keeps my lips feeling soft without the greasy look or feel but I do have to reapply often. Small tube perfect for on the go. Fits right in my pocket so I always have it. Would probably purchase again
Noelyn W.
Frankfort, KY
These are my go-to moisturizer for my lips. Love these and will always return no matter what. I am always buying them because I go through them constantly. They are such a good price for the product. 10/10 recommend.
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
Perfect for winter & fall. My lips are always so dry during the colder months, with these I never have to worry about having chapped lips or my lips being dry. I have one in my car & on my vanity at all times. Love love love!!
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I really like how smooth this product goes onto the lips. It is very creamy and I never had that "rough" first few uses with it. I did use it up rather quickly compared to some other chapsticks I've had, but the pricing is comparable so I don't mind.
Megan C.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is the perfect product to always have on hand! You can find it at most local drug stores for a fair price. I love this lip balm because it leaves my lips soft and moisturized. The taste isn't the best but if you need a pick-me-up this is perfect!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips