BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My go to lip care product for a while. I stopped using it but now I'm wondering why because it was such a great product. Nivea generally is great for skin care at an affordable price. This lip balm works great so I may purchase again.
Jenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
This product goes on so smoothly and feels hydrating and refreshing. Doesn't ball up on dry cracks. Re-application tends to be necessary, but I don't mind that too much, especially when my lips are extra chapped. Great product overall.
Heather M.
The dual pack is so convenient because you always misplace a chapstick! Leaves your lips smooth and soft with a lasting moisture. I think it's great to buy 2 in 1. Also leaves a nice sheen like a gloss with no damage! 10/10 recommend
Kennedy B.
Woodstock, IL
Such a quality lip balm! Love how smooth it goes on and doesn't make my lips feel sticky! Enjoy that the smell isn't overpowering but just noticeable enough! Definitely worth the price if you want to make your lips soft and smooth!
Anastasia Y.
Brooklyn
I love this lip balm! It keeps my lips hydrated for most of my day (I never reapply more than twice throughout the day) and it even feels kind of tingly when you put it on. The price is perfect too! Always restocking this lip balm
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I personally liked this chapstick it’s very light doesn’t get super oily but I felt like I was applying it more than it was being absorbed. It was good for a little while but didn’t do the job for me as far as length in time before reapplying
Chels M.
I have used this lip chap for years my daily chapstick and primer in the morning when I wake up. I even keep ans extra at work. I love this product it's very hydrating and great to wear on top of lipstick for a little shine.
Joanna D.
Syracuse
This is much absolute favorite chap stick. I have a hard time using an entire stick but with this I run it right down the the end! It goes on smooth and leaves your lips feeling fantastic. Never greasy or oily. This is my first choice and I would definitely buy it again
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Walmart or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
Ashley S.
Havelock, NC
I love this. It helped my lips be less chapped over a long period of time. I always use this before bed, and after brushing my teeth in the morning. It lasts a pretty long time and definitely makes your lips nice and kissable. ;)
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips