BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Sam A.
This product was easy to carry in my purse because the lid closed very thoroughly. I also love how moisturizing this product is. I would definitely recommend it to my friends, especially during these upcoming fall months where lips start to dry out!
Chari G.
It really helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized, especially in the winter. My lips are always dry, and using this product I didn't notice them drying out as much. I'd recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry or chapped lips or anyone who just wants silky smooth, kissable lips.
Charity G.
The Nivea Hydro Care lip balm is my ride or die, absolute favorite. I buy mine from Walmart and it is such a good value and lasts me so long! I am in love with it, I recommend it to anyone who has issues with dry or cracked lips - it's amazing.
Jaclyn G.
These are amazing!  The best lip products for moisture i have ever used. The packaging is sleek and easy to open. It met all my expectations. And then some. I purchased mine at either target or walmart. I would defiantly buy again over and over .
Riley L.
 I love this product.  This made my lips very smooth. Yes it is very Long lasting my friends have used it I have used it my family has used my mother has used at my father has used it on his d and easy to apply oh my  yes it is the easy thing to apply to my lips ever what I recommend oh my g yeah
Zayn K.
I purchased this at my local drugstore. The packaging is nice. It's priced well and it does what it's supposed to do. It mosturizes your lips just enough without going overboard! I've used this several times and I would definitely purchase again.
kylie p.
edmond
This product always leaves my lips feeling hydrated all day. I can apply this in the morning and have soft lips all day. I love the sleek and easy packaging. This lip product is truly up there with one of my favorites. I would recommend this 100%
Chelsey R.
Puyallup, WA
I love this chapstick! It feels great going on and makes my lips feel smooth all day. Also, I can pick it up just about anywhere, which is very convenient for someone like me who likes having chapstick at all times but is very prone to losing it.
Hailey H.
Kensington, MN
I am a repeat user and I absolutely loved this product and use it everyday! I would definitely buy again and again. I always use to have dry lips no matter what I did. After using this my lips haven't seen a dry day yet! I definitely recommend.
Daniele C.
High Point, NC
It’s a pretty good product . It makes my lips really soft. I doesn’t have a strong smell to it which I like. This product usually last me a while. I would recommend it people to try it out. I actually really like other product from this brand
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips