BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is DEFINITELY my go to for chapstick. Whenever my lips become dry or parched. It really moistens my lips up. It is very simple and easy to apply and very inexpensive for it's quality. I would definitely recommend this product!
nina h.
It works for about 30 mins to an hour but then my lips become dry again. It is better than most drugstore chapsticks and it also is very affordable! It may not be the same for all so I recommend you try it!! I probably would buy it for someone, I just don't think it's for me. :)
Paola B.
I love lip balms so I tend to try every one that comes out, I like this one from nivea but there are better ones, the main issue i'm having with this is that it feels heavy on the lips, really sticky for me. But it's not a bad product at all
Lianda P.
I loved this product I use it a lot in the winter when it's colder and your lips are spot more chapped and it did me justice it lasted all day and made my lips feel smooth and with it had a good smell not to strong but good enough I lived it
Mary S.
I absolutely adore this product. It is simple on the outside but keeps my lips moisturizer the whole day. I do think it is a little pricey and this product would be the whole package if it wasn't so expensive. I totally recommend it though.
Paige K.
This is one of my favorite lip care products! It makes your lips feel really hydrated and soft. The packaging is great and secure. You can buy this at any local drugstore. I definitely recommend this product and think it works very well!
Alessia P.
THE BEST LIP BALM! I've always been on the hunt for a lip balm that actually works and this is it! Been using it for years. Always leaves my lips very moisturized throughout the day and keeps them moisturized under liquid lipsticks.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This is actually one of my favorite lip moisturizers it just really leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. It is a product I definitely like to carry in my make up bag daily. Also, it doesn't have a taste which for me is perfect!
Amber H.
If your lips dry out fast like mines this is an amazing lip moisturizer! I find myself applying it only a few times a day. The cost is worth it for the quality. It can go in your pocket making it easy to access. Def a product worth buying
Victorian C.
Opelousas
super moisturizing. definitely helped to keep my lips soft and smooth through the winter months. perfect size for my little pockets. love the over all feel of the product on my lips. would definitely recommend and buy again. wonderful!!!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back