BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Maria S.
Love this product, it’s really good.! Makes your lips really soft and hydrated all day long. I’ll recommend it to anybody that wants healthy, smooth lips without your hair sticking to your lips. Also it’s very affordable so you won’t break the bank!
Valerie G.
Anderson, IN
This was ok. I don't reach for it often but generally it's because I can't find my other brands. I feel like it could be a bit better with conditioning the lips without just keeping them from chapping. I also feel like it's more drying than say my EOS.
Courtney S.
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF LIP PRODUCT!!!!!! i love this product so much when i was very ill this product helped with my dry crusty lips so much. I was so embarassed because of my lips but now i have such smooth and amazing lips because of this product!
esmi d.
Lubbock
I tried this because when I was younger I would kick my lips a lot, and I would want fast relief so I tried this product and for me I went to sleep with it and saw results on my lips the next morning. It made my lips soft and made my lips un chapped fast
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I got this while I was pregnant to help with my chap lips because I ran out of breath a lot and would breath out my mouth... but to be honest this wasn't my favorite chap stick. It would work for a little but then I felt like I had to reapply constantly.
Alyce D.
Franklinton
I purchased a Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack for my husband and I at Walmart. We both enjoy this product as it lasts and we do not find it to have that greasy feeling. It smells good too!! I will definitely purchase this product again in the future!
Maira S.
Arlington, VA
This chapstick goes on super smooth and hydrates your lips leaving them really shiny. It's easy to apply, however it seems to only work for a short period of time. I feel as though I need to keep re-applying in order to keep my lips moisturized.
ariana l.
Reseda, CA
Nivea chapstick leaves my lips feeling very hydrated and feeling moist. I have bought this chapstick multiple times. You can find it almost any drug store. It is also very cheap and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this chapstick to everyone
Emily S.
Houston
The product has a very nice creamy feel . Left my lip feeling very soft,  it didn't leave that heavy feeling on the lips. Nice packaging , it also came with a great amount of product in the tub. I would highly recommend and would definitely but again.
joan a.
soft and subtle. not sticky at all. no harsh smells. perfect for after a lip scrub. easy to apply and the amount of product is definitely worth trying it out. very affordable as well. have used it multiple times. would recommend it to everyone.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips