BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Rhea E.
I loved this  product. My son had really chapped lips and he had instant relief when he started using this. The other chapstick we were using wasn't helping at all.
Adrianne V.
Charlottetown
This is very nice and hydrating for your lips, not pricey found at a local dollar store actually! I loved how it went on and how smooth it is, my lips definitely felt hydrated a few minutes after I applied it on. I recommend this if you get really dry lips specially during the winter.
kalech l.
Irene L.
Love love loveeee this so much! It's currently my favorite Chapstick to use! I'm on accutane right now and instead of using aquaphor which is recommended by everyone, I use this and it keeps my lips from cracking!
Rebecca M.
Stevenston , Scotland
I love this lip balm I always keep one in my handbag, it is great value for such a low price which is always great! Very easy to apply as you just twist the stick up. I have bought quite a few of these as I always like to make sure I have one on me. Would definitely recommend to others, is also great for going on holiday as it stops the heat from drying out your lips!
Annaliese W.
Ipswich, Ipswich
My lips are always on the verge of being cracked and dry so it's important for me to moisturise my lips. The product works absolute wonders. Can't fault the product at all. Really impressed as it resolves my problem straight away.
I use the product up to 6-7 times a day depending on how bad my lips are and the product last over a month. Highly recommend the product!
Maranda L.
Bedford, NS
My absolute favourite lip balm. I discovered Nivea by chance one day, and I'm so glad I did - I will never go back! I usually pick it up at my local drugstore, and two tubes lasts me a handful of months. I wear a lot of lipstick, many in drying matte finishes, and this balm always keeps my lips smooth for application and moisturized and repaired afterwards.
member-6f4329e58
They are really good at saving cracked or chapped lips.. the twin pack is also very convenient sonce i can just throw one of them in my bag and get on with my day
Sonya W.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is a great go-to chapstick that I use religiously and I currently have about three of them that I keep in all different places because I'm so obsessed! There's no weird scents and it's just a great transparen't lip balm that does the job.
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
Great product, protects the lips and does not feel dry and it lasts long.Product of good application and great quality. I want to use it more often and buy it again, excellent product.Will surely be passed on to my friends.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back