BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Keeana N.
Oxnard, CA
One thing I always have on hand this will never leave my makeup bag keeps my lips very hydrated and looking soft love us ring this before putting a liquid lipstick on helps so your lips don't dry out
Kassie B.
Tifton, GA
This product is a go-to for me when my lips start to feel chapped or dry. It has a clean smell and always gives my dry lips the hydration they desperately crave. When the cold air starts hitting my lips I go to closest drugstore to purchase a two pack for a very nice price.
shannon s.
Winchester, IN
I love all the Nivea line of chapstick, they do not leave a greasy feeling nor a chemical/nasty taste when you lick your lips. I don't feel I have to reapply excessively​ especially in the bitter cold months we have here. My lips rarely get chapped or sore if I use regularly.
Lindsey C.
Irvine, CA
I love this lip balm! I used it when I went holidaying in Sydney, Australia and it kept my lips so moisturizer without a crack, even in the dry heat in the Australian weather. It works as well as my Burt's Bees lip balms, and its more affordable!! Would definitely recommend it.
Kyana A.
Bristol, CT
This chap stick is amazing! I bought them on impulse, however I was pleasently surprised! It went on super smoothly and kept my lips feeling hydrated all day!  Such an awesome product! I will definitely recommend this product to others & I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Allie S.
Mena, AR
I love this lip balm!! It is probably my favorite of all time. I goes on extremely smooth and hydrates my lips very well, especially in winter time. It is even better than I expected. It feels like silk going on. I would buy 100 of these, so I can have one everywhere I go.
Maribel C.
Fort Worth Tx
I have tried different product for my lips and so far this is on my to 5 I live it and it has a good price for it and it does t have an ugly smell to it works great I also got my husband to wear it since always has chapped lips it worked great I definitely recommend it
Lenka C.
this chapstick is my fav. i buy them in a pack so i always have one of me. I keep one in my car, one at home, and one at work. they are soooooo hydrating and don't leave a sticky or shiny texture after using it. i hope they continue to make these because they are awesome !
Kira N.
This is another favorite lip moisturizer. It leaves the lips soft and moisturized. It is also inexpensive. I love to get the twin pack. For me it does last without applying multiple application in an hour. I say give it try if you're looking for a new lip moisturizer.
Sean R.
Lawrenceville
The smoothest chapstick I've ever used! I love the wider application, I can just quickly swipe across my lips and go! It leaves my lips so soft, I'll definitely purchase this again. With thinner lips, it helps keep my smile hydrated, but I can avoid color for every day.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips