BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
I live in the western US, so basically it’s hot and dry in the summer and cold and dry in the winter. Needless to say, this makes my lips feel like they are going to flake off my face all year long. Nivea lip balms are my first choice EVERY time. I buy them in the multi packs because I need to have one everywhere. Purse, bedside, bathroom, living room, work.... you get the idea. They are smooth and moisturizing without feeling waxy like some others I have tried. Love these. Recommend these. Buy your own because I’m not sharing my stash.
Alexus H.
Arlington, TX
I really liked this product for my chapped lips. I believe the pricing is fair for the twin pack. I bought mine at the Super Walmart in Arlington, TX. I am a first time user of this product. I plan on repeating use and definitely buying again in the future.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
Loved this product!! Got it from Target and have to say, it is a really good product! The value is great. Didn’t cost much but it is my favorite chapstick!! Would recommend to anyone who wants smooth lips! Very good product, will buy again if I need more.
Stephanie M.
Mesa
Love this chapstick it moisterizes my lips and always leaves them soft and non chappy.  Love how it feels on my lips. It isn't very pricey it is a good price for a chapstick. It is long lasting I literally use it everyday at work it'll last me up till a month, I recommend it
Dyanna M.
It’s okay for the price , at the beginning a was starter to feel a difference on my lips after two weeks of use I felt dry lips again, usually cream from Nivea are recognized more because is always moisturized ,I got this at target by the way and price is reasonable
Shirley H.
Does what a chapstick should do at drugstore price. Convenient to carry around and delivers a good amount of moisture throughout the day and night when I wore it. Scent is acceptable as well.
Valerie L.
Beats the regular chapstick any day. Leaves your lips nice and hydrated for quite a while. What I line to do, especially in the winter, is use a scrub before I apply this,leave it on for a few minutes, blot and then apply my matte lipstick. Really helps counteract the dryness that some matte lipsticks leave behind
1st G.
When I first bought this product I was unsure of how it would react with my lips. My lips are super sensitive and I typically use the "Chapstick" brand because that's what i'm used to. My lips were very chapped and the nivea chapstick, along with most others by this company, repaired, moisturized, and softened my lips and they ended up looking better than ever!
Audrey T.
The packaging is great along with the convenient size. I love the fresh feeling it gives my lips. My lips were chapped from the cold/dry weather until I put on the lip balm. It was very cooling and moisturizing. I bought my product from Kroger while I was grocery shopping. I would definitely buy again!
Alondra Z.
At first I was really excited to try this balm and more because it was a twin pack but it really didn’t stay on my lips long enough, so I decided not to used it anymore but maybe I can give it another try in the future I’m pretty sure if I try the flavored ones I will have a better experience!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips