BY NIVEA

Jayme W.
Fort Worth
My favorite chap stick! Keeps your lips hydrated and smooth. I can't leave home without it. I can't tell you how many tubes I've been through. It's a great value (especially the set). I would definitely
Recommend trying this lip balm out!
Sarah A.
Panama City, FL
I love this lip balm! It's not too oily and it really makes your lips very, very, very, soft. Overall I gave it four stars because I feel like it could be made a little better.
Jessica O.
Love this product. Super smooth on lips and stays fresh for a couple hours unlike most. It is a little oily but it helps when you have dry cracked lips like I get in the summertime! Would recommend (:
Shorouq A.
Tinley Park, IL
This product left my lips soft and moisturized. It did not leave my lips more dry like other products. It didn’t leave any residue either. I have bought it many times after.
lexis n.
this product is amazing my lips are always moist never get dry and every time i'm done brushing my teeth i put it on and fall asleep next morning my lips are still perfect
Brittany B.
Stockton, CA
Made my lips soft but left an over powering taste on my lips. The price was pretty affordable and the stick lasted a long time. Would recommend for people with drier lips.
Alaina B.
Powhatan
Makes your lips super duper soft and moisturized. I liked using it, but it accidentally melted in my car. Would buy again if I didn’t have so many half finished chap sticks
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
This brand is always a go-to lip balm for me. They constantly update their line and still keep their classics, which I really appreciate. You can choose from different moisturizers to different SPF's and sometimes they even have tinted balms. And I've never run into a bad taste with this brand, they don't go overboard with their flavors. It isn't the absolute most moisturizing balm that I've ever used, but for an every day lip balm they are fantastic. Their products leave a fine layer of moisturizer, NEVER clump (which I LOVE) and their packaging is fantastic. They use a long cap that totally clinches it for me, it never falls off and you never get goopy residue on the edges of the cap. 5 stars!! (And I actually have one in my purse and nightstand right now!). And the tube is just tad bigger than some which makes it easier to find when I'm digging in through my purse in desperation.
Natalie F.
San Marcos , CA
This is my go to back up lip balm. It's just as good as soft lips, but it's a little thicker so just a pain when I have to slip it in my pocket. But I love the creamy non greasy formula!
april o.
Absolutely one of my fav. Ever! Especially during the winter months when it's cold & my lips start to dry out! I usually apply it on my lips every night before bed time !
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.