BY NIVEA

Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I usually prefer flavored balms over the plain stuff, but this is so good at moisturizing my lips that this is a must have, especially in the winter when the air is so dry!
Melissa B.
I definitely love my Nivea chapstick... That is until my munchkin takes it and slobbers all over it! Then it becomes her's but I always end up purchasing a back - up!
Kaitlyn A.
Great for anyone with dry, cracked lips. Works amazing in the winter time when lips get cracked and dry. I have used it multiple times, and I prefer it over other brands. Great value for how well it performs. I will definitely be repurchasing this item when I run out!
Agnes S.
Schaumburg
Always in my purse and on my vanity! Great moisturizer for your lips . Package in simple and comfortable! I love this and it’s my favorite lip balm since I was teenager!
Katherine H.
This is my absolute favorite chap stick! My lips get chapped a lot and it is the only kind that I can find to soothe my lips. The price is very comparable to any other chapstick you my find in a drug store. I would for sure purchase it again, it's my favorite.
sterling s.
Florence, KY
My lips get very dry and very chapped very easily, especially in the winter. This product works well and it works fast and efficiently. It's definitely a go-to of mine.
Jill W.
Great chap stick all around. You can not go wrong with any nieva chap stick. I like this one because it doesn't have color or much scent but works amazing! Keeps your lips soft and unchapped.
Brittney T.
Love this chapstick! It leaves your lips so soft. I like the packaging, too. The tube is bigger than normal chapstick so it’s harder to lose. A little pricey but worth it. I would recommend.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
This is a very hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that has majorly changed my lips. I notice results within minutes. If you have dry lips, definitely try this product.
Evelyn O.
Sacramento
I believe this is the best lip balm that I have ever used! It lasts a long time plus leaves your lips very hydrated. I always seem to buy this same one, even if it is in the higher prices but very worth it
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.