BY NIVEA

Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Best lip care!! Other brands I've tried just sit on top of the lips and don't actually treat. This one leaves the lips feeling amazing. Also the texture is great isn't greasy or oily.
Veronica M.
Castle Rock, CO
Love this lotion, its a must have for my purse. I work in a restaurant so I'm constantly washing my hands and this makes my hands feel perfectly fresh and smooth with one appliance.
Melissa C.
60505
This product is really good when your lips are really chapped and u can take it to the go and when you use this product you're lips will be so soft afterwards I will recommend this product
Jenna P.
I love this product! I can always count on it to keep my lips soft throughout the day. I would recommend this to anyone who is in the sun a lot or has chapped lips often. it's super smooth and inexpensive.
Kelsey H.
Farmington, MO
Was my favorite until I used other brands and realized what I was missing out on it smells good and it goes on light feeling but it didn't do justice as far as making lips soft
Sarah M.
Portland
Perfectly sheer and smooth moisture without any heavy ingredients or weird taste/smell.  Moisture is long-lasting and easy to apply. Very affordable and easy to find.
erin h.
By far one of the best chap sticks out there! It goes on super smooth and makes your lips feel amazing! Probably the only chapstick I've actually finished before losing it. I definitely will buy again!
Jamie M.
Doesn’t smell amazing, but it is very hydrating and gets the job done! I love it for what it is, and would recommend if you’re looking for something to help soothe chapped lips.
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
I like this product. I usually always have one in my purse. I've purchased this product several times. It's long lasting and keeps my lips extra moisturize. Easy application.
Ryan T.
Charleston
I love this chapstick. it was very moisturizing on my lips and it my lips from peeling. i like the packaging and easy to store. it was very gentle on my lips and i would recommend it to other users.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.