BY NIVEA

Heather M.
Very hydrating and especially nice to use at night time. I like this because it isn't heavy and provides just enough hydration. I think it's lasting power is pretty similar to any standard hydrating lip balm.
Britnee J.
I usually just buy an random lip care product to hydrate my lips at like a cvs or Walgreens. And I just so happen to have grabbed these and with in one use my lips were baby soft! The product stays on forever!
Katelyn M.
This is my go to for chapstick. This leaves my lips feeling so soft and hydrated. I love the packaging. The lid is large and sturdy, unlike some other brands. The formula is long lasting without a waxy feeling. I always have this product on hand.
Haley C.
Love this. Not greasy and feels great ! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a great chapstick. :) not to bad in price and last for a while. Soft, smooth, and worth the price. Also men like it too!
Liz W.
Buffalo
One of my favorite lip balms on the market! Made my dry lips smooth and hydrated and I did not have to continusly reapply, which is something I've had to do with other lip products.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This is one of my favorite moisturizer for my lips! My boyfriend loves it too so we always opt for the twin pack! Super soft lips without feeling greasy at all. I highly recommend!
Emily M.
Hernando
I love this product! It never looks greasy, like a few chap stick brands. it keeps your lips moist, and velvety soft. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
Kathy D.
I love this product.
I get very dry lips in the summertime and this product always seems to fix it.
It is smooth and stays in place for hours.
No fragrance or taste, just smooth and soft application. Love it.
Catherine C.
Orlando
Goes on very smoothly and hydrates for hours!  Sometimes if the area around my lips are peeling in the winter, I put this around it and it helps it heal and moisturize very quickly!
Alexis E.
azalea
This product is the best Chapstick I've used. Purchased at Walmart. And I love it. Easy to open and easy to carry with you. Fairly inexpensive and totally worth the buy. Would defiantly recommend to others!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.