BY NIVEA

Maddie H.
Th Nivea HydroCare is super calming and surprisingly moisturizing for my sensitive, dry lips! It doesn’t have a waxy feeling that often accompanies lip balms, and it can be paired well with lipstick or lip gloss.
Truc N.
My lips get so dry and crusty in the winter that it’s so frustrating! This product does wonders for its price! It’s so smooth and creamy, instantly makes my lips feel better as soon as i apply! High recommend!!!
Anastasia O.
Texarkana
Used this product before when experiencing really dry lips and boy was it Amazing! NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm  Works very well for the amount of $ you will spend.
Shelby  S.
Blanchester, OH
This chapstick is so hydrating! I like that it doesn't dry out my lips and I don't have to keep reapplying! The price was super affordable for a 2 pack. I will definitely keep buying!
Ashley B.
I think buying the twin pack is a deal because I can put both in different places because I’m always looking for chapstick this chapstick is one of the best highly recommend! Very inexpensive and it works great.
Vanessa G.
Grand Island
This is a super moisturizing lip balm it really keeps your lips feeling nice and hydrated all day long this is one of my all time favorite lip balms and it is very affordable so I really recommend this product
Lexi C.
West Covina
Never fails to keep my lips hydrated!! Only problem I have is that it stays very moist on top of the lips but my lips absorb it still. I use it everyday would recommend for anyone!
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
I loved this product, it did me justice. I would recommend this to everyone. My mom recommended me to use it and I'm glad I did. I love the packaging as well it was simple and cute.
Heather M.
Very hydrating and especially nice to use at night time. I like this because it isn't heavy and provides just enough hydration. I think it's lasting power is pretty similar to any standard hydrating lip balm.
Kathy D.
I love this product.
I get very dry lips in the summertime and this product always seems to fix it.
It is smooth and stays in place for hours.
No fragrance or taste, just smooth and soft application. Love it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.