BY NIVEA

Shelby  S.
Blanchester, OH
This chapstick is so hydrating! I like that it doesn't dry out my lips and I don't have to keep reapplying! The price was super affordable for a 2 pack. I will definitely keep buying!
Maddie H.
Th Nivea HydroCare is super calming and surprisingly moisturizing for my sensitive, dry lips! It doesn’t have a waxy feeling that often accompanies lip balms, and it can be paired well with lipstick or lip gloss.
Anastasia O.
Texarkana
Used this product before when experiencing really dry lips and boy was it Amazing! NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm  Works very well for the amount of $ you will spend.
Truc N.
My lips get so dry and crusty in the winter that it’s so frustrating! This product does wonders for its price! It’s so smooth and creamy, instantly makes my lips feel better as soon as i apply! High recommend!!!
Ashley B.
I think buying the twin pack is a deal because I can put both in different places because I’m always looking for chapstick this chapstick is one of the best highly recommend! Very inexpensive and it works great.
Cristel D.
I love this product, Nivea product are great for skin and everything that it has to do with it. I used this product for the first time and its of good value. It healed my crusty lips
Diamond C.
Philadelphia
This product is super moisturizing and melts into the lips. If your lips are chapped get this and reapply at least after you eat and it will save your lips. I purchased this from my local rite aid and I love it!
Emily M.
Hernando
I love this product! It never looks greasy, like a few chap stick brands. it keeps your lips moist, and velvety soft. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family!
Brittanie S.
Belen, NM
I loved this product, it did me justice. I would recommend this to everyone. My mom recommended me to use it and I'm glad I did. I love the packaging as well it was simple and cute.
Catherine C.
Orlando
Goes on very smoothly and hydrates for hours!  Sometimes if the area around my lips are peeling in the winter, I put this around it and it helps it heal and moisturize very quickly!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.