BY NIVEA

Aimed A.
Decatur, GA
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm This product is very good, it leaves your skin fresh, it is super moisturizing, its aroma is not strong like other recommended moisturizers
Elizabeth G.
Coachella
It’s a very nice product to use every day feels so good , I’m on love with my Nivea My skin face feel so different and nice my skin is more soft now #Nivea #Nivea I recommended 100% i used it for 15 year already #Nivea ❣️
Kendall B.
This stuff works great! In the dead of winter it moisturized my lips and made them feel soft and luscious all day long! It's easy to use and it's small enough to fit almost anywhere. I would defiantly buy this again!
Madellin P.
Montreal , QC
It leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. The packaging is very chic and delicate. It’s very gentle on your lips and effective. Wishing I can feel the difference within several uses throughout the day
Kassidy Z.
Fruitport, MI
My go to lip balm when my lips are in critical care form. I'll go through extremely dry spells with my lips and it helps to have a product that I can always go back to in case of emergencies. Reliable and worth the buy!
Leila V.
Always buy to packs of the lip balm. My chap lips couldn't live without it. Especially having getting braces. Always carry on in my pocket alone side my keys and wallet. Must have for anyone that has dry lips. Recommend to everyone that wants shydrsting shine.
Chelsea M.
OMG BEST LIP BALM EVER. For someone like me with very dry lips this product works wonders! The packaging is kind of "blah" but the product doesn't need fancy packaging to make it worth your money! It lasts long and I only have to re apply MAYBE one time a day.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are my favorite chapsticks. To understand how much I love them, I will simply state that this is my FIRST EVER chapstick that I have actually finished the whole thing. I do recommended !
logen w.
Olathe, KS
Good and reliable product. Good finish, and hydration. Easily broken though. Also if you apply too much pressure wayyyy to much product will come off into your lips. Would buy again though.
Yendali J.
Bronx
Great hydration for the winter time. I use it continuously over the winter time. I'm a continuous user. It has nice packaging. Easy to apply. I also use it as a lip primer. I usually buy the twin pack which is a great value. I defininetly will buy again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.