BY NIVEA

Kate T.
Kettering , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to be really obsessed with this stuff in high school. It leaves your lips with a really nice shine if you’re into that. It also sank in very well to hydrate my lips. I had to stop buying this because it would melt way too easy in the car and I’d have to watch to make sure I didn’t set it down on a desk near a window because the sun would melt it and it would be a big mess. Not sure why the product melted so easily but as long as you keep it in a cool dry place the product is really enjoyable.
its. e.
Los Angeles
It’s my world. it’s not pricey whatsoever. i use this on a daily and i will never get tired of it. all of the nivea products are really underrated. these are one of the best products ever. you won’t get tired of them!!
Luana C.
Purchased at: Target
I love Nivea products! My lips are always so chapped and it never fails to moisturize them and get them back on track! It fits in my palm and pocket and smells delicious too!! I would definitely buy over and over again
Jill S.
Definitely grabbed this lip balm looking for some extra moisturizing relief. While it has a decent scent and mild flavor I feel like it wasn’t long term moisturizing for winter. It helped but I had to reapply often.
Rylie M.
Clearlake
Purchased at: Walmart
This made my lips feel very soft. Needs to be reapplied semi often. It felt good to use before going to sleep but by the time I wake up my lips feel dry. Good for summer, needs to be a more moisturizing for winter.
Rose🌹 R.
First time I use this product I was amazed, this product was gentle on my sensitive lips this product sure did meet my expectations I am repeated user because I love this product I don’t think this product needs any improvement is good how it is
Sand W.
It is okay.  Not a huge fan of Nivea because I feel that it doesn't really do much.  It's the kind of chapstick that is always good to have on hand but would rather use other brands who really combat dry lips.
Mireya R.
joliet
Purchased at: Walmart
this lip balm is very hydrating. When applied to the lips it doesn’t feel oily. This product effectively hydrates the lips. Every time I run out of it i run to the store to buy some more! Definitely a great investment. 10/10 would recommend.
Leslie M.
El Paso , TX
This is my go-to chapstick! I use it every day! I live in a very dry area and this works wonders to keep my lips nice and smooth and moisturized throughout the day! My all time favorite hands down! Love!
Stacey T.
This is my absolute go-to lip care/chapstick! It glides on so smooth without getting dry or chuncky pieces coming off. I purchase these at bulks at a time. I go through them like crazy. What will I do without Nivea? I have been using this for years and would recommend this to everyone. They seem to always be out of stock though, at department stores. Sometimes I have to order them through Amazon.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.