BY NIVEA

Jess L.
Scenery Hill, PA
I love this stuff there are many different kinds I love but the original is by far my favorite! It makes my lips super soft and smooth and it is my go to chapstick when I need to buy a new one!
Kayla F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got mine at Walgreens, this is a go to for myself and I always moisturizer clients lips with it before applying lip color to prevent cracking or drying. Its something i recommend to everyone!
Johana C.
Carrollton tx
Works really well I thought it worked great and it really hydrated my lips it lasted verry well through out the day it definitely made my expectations. I bout this product at my local Walmart.
Mara E.
This is a very nice product. It feels so smooth and hydrating. Perfect to put on at the end of the day. Great for hydrating your lips after wearing liquid lipsticks for long periods of time.
Lisa S.
One of my top favorite lip moisturizer! I apply once before adding color and they stay soft all day. Neither eating or drinking effects how great my lips feel! It's become a necessity and I highly recommend giving it a try.
Linda V.
This instantly made my lips soft didn't have to reapply it didn't dry out my lips it was a good price. They have different scents and I've used/have a lot of them the are my top brand to use
Malinda V.
I love this lip balm it hydrates my lips and makes them very soft it is one of my go to lip balms I can not say enough good things about it and I would keep purchasing it over and over again
tony c.
super good and leave ur lips smooth ans they have different colors and flavors love nivea so much and super effective and ir meet all my expectations on how it works
Victoria B.
LOVE this product! Helps sooth chapped, dry lips and also prevents them from being chapped. Hydrates well. Great value, bought it at Walmart. Super easy to apply. Only downfall is the taste. But would definitely recommend!
Charli A.
Very good lip balm product. I always have one in my purse for chapped lips. They hydrate and protect your lips so well. They are very effective. They are very affordable and I would definitely recommend it.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.