BY NIVEA

Amma P.
Union City, CA
A go to product. I have millions of lip balms but I reach for this one more than others. I love that it leaves no residue and no taste. There’s no white sheen or oily look either. At its price point it definitely beats other choices.
Safa L.
Jersey City, NJ
My favourite lip moisturizer from the ones I've tried! It's feels so soft and smooth and doesnt take long to hydrate your lips. Plus it lasts a long time. I love that it doesnt feel sticky either!
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
I'd definitely sayin that this lip balm/chap stick is one of my holy grail items. It's probably the most amazing, moisture rich lip balm on the market, or at least the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried. If you struggle finding a good one.... here's your answer.
Erica H.
Springfield OR
This chapstick is so moisturizing and makes your lips so soft I got mine at Walmart and I use it every day now I would definitely buy more once I run out! Very inexpensive and such great quality has made my lips feel great.
Brooke T.
Amesbury
This is a great size to keep in your wallet or purse and to bring anywhere with you. It has a little wand so it’s very easy to use. You can buy them at any drugstore for a good price and it will keep your lips hydrated all day
Alexis J.
Great product, keeps my lips soft and smooth. Use it at night while I sleep and it keeps my lips from getting chapped. Perfect size, lots of product, it has lasted me for so long. Would buy again
Sarah M.
Roswell, GA
Love this stuff! Makes my lips so soft and doesn't leave any residue. Good value, and I love the packaging! Very luxurious without the high price tag. Anything Nivea is always amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Dominique M.
Escondido , CA
This product just like any other Nivea chapstick is good value and hydrates the lips. I bought this product at target with other Nivea products I’ve bought. It’s easy to use and travel size. Nivea has a lot of good chapsticks.
Arlyn C.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it! It works so good, I’ve been using it for a while now. Very effective. I use every night and morning and leaves my lips very mostiruized. You can find it at any local stores literally!
Stephanie C.
It's nice and hydrating, but I wish it would last a little longer. It's almost equivalent to having a sip of water when you're thirsty; it's refreshing, but it doesn't quench your thirst entirely.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.