BY NIVEA

Sydney M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Wow. All I can say is wow. Made my lips extremely soft. The packaging was beautifully made. I found it at walmart. It just caught my eye and it was very effective . 10/10 recommend! Tasted great as well!
Danielle H.
Fond du Lac, WI
Phenomenal and moisturizing! Worth every dollar. Great scent! Would recommend! Met all expectations! Exceeded expectations, Purchased at Walgreens. This is my first time using the Nivea balm. Will purchase again, and again, and again!
Chrissy V.
LOVE this stuff! It does exactly what it's suppose to😍 definitely good quality product and not overpriced like other products I've used 🙂 it makes your skin so soft! Will definitely be buying again 😍😍
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
It does what it advertises it is a very hydrating lip product and I can appreciate that. It is super easy to apply and feels good on the lips. I like the simple look of this brand and would recommend it.
aby b.
Phoenix
This twin lip pack has lasted a while for me i carry one in my purse to go and i have one in my vanity for when i need hydration on my lips while doing my makeup ! I like the way it applys on your lips it has a very smooth finish and keeps them hydrated for a couple hours ...
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
The original and best lip car product - very little has changed with it since I stated using it many years ago. It's super hydrating and has the same amazing formula, that very easily applied. Love it!
Amma P.
Union City, CA
A go to product. I have millions of lip balms but I reach for this one more than others. I love that it leaves no residue and no taste. There’s no white sheen or oily look either. At its price point it definitely beats other choices.
Natalie W.
Kannapolis , NC
Love how my lips feel after. They do not feel nasty. Price is fairly cheap and the product lasts for a long time. Easily apply. Drugstores and high end make up stores have. Would recommend to others
Nicole D.
Manteca, CA
Love the product. Kept my lips very moisturized during the winter it’s perfect ! It’s not stringy like other lip calms can be. Very smooth. Very well packed and easy to get the point of what it dude. Definitely would buy it again !
Asia B.
Farmville, NC
This is the best and most moisturizing lip gloss ever, I got it from CVS for $4 it is so smooth and with a fresh smell. It leaves my lips hydrated and moisturized throughout the day! Love it so much!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.