BY NIVEA

Sierra S.
Springfield, OR
Super moisturizing and I like how thick it is. It's really long lasting and the application is easy and smooth. It makes my lips feel really baby soft and I've used this for years. Definitely will buy again.
Norma H.
This stuff is like butter on your lips. It glides on so smooth. I purchased mine at Walmart. It's not heavy on my lips and protects. The price is spot on and not expensive. Definitely recommended to others.
Tarin W.
Bulverde, TX
Such an easy product to use! Perfect to throw in your purse for on the go and keep one in your makeup bag. Totally affordable and purchasable at drugstores. Softer and more hydrating than regular chapstick.
ALMIRA A.
This product is super convenient and easy to apply. Although, I️ did not get receive the benefits I️ was hoping to. For the same price you can get a much higher quality product that will make your lips feel much more soft and less chapped.
Jasmine M.
Lip Balm hydrates the lips effortlessly and doesn't leave you with a greasy feeling. Packaging is firm and isn't flimsy. Price is affordable and lasts for up to months. I have been using this products for years and will continue to purchase.
Kristina N.
I absolutely love this! It left my lips silky smooth and kept me wanting more! I loved how it felt while on my lips. Not sticky or slimy. A perfect amount of hydration! It was exactly what my lips needed.
Victoria C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this chopstick is super soft and smells nice. I got it at my local cvs and it was on sale. It defiantly is worth getting. I've bought this item repeatedly already and would definitely recommend it!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I really like this product and the scent. I purchased this after a lot of failed attempt at getting a chapstick to work I gave this a shot. My only thing is the packaging I don’t like the massive cap and snap
Esther
I love Nivea so much I can talk about it all day, the smoothness is incredible, and it fixes your chapped lips so quickly, I have got this product over 4 times. I always have it in stock! Definitely met my expectations! If your lips are dry and you need something to make them smooth again run to your closest drug store and get some!
Rayna O.
Snohomish, WA
This product is great if your lips aren't too chapped. It keeps them moisturized and maintains. I would use another product if your lips are currently cracking and you are trying to get them under control.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.