BY NIVEA

Rayna O.
Snohomish, WA
This product is great if your lips aren't too chapped. It keeps them moisturized and maintains. I would use another product if your lips are currently cracking and you are trying to get them under control.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I really like this product and the scent. I purchased this after a lot of failed attempt at getting a chapstick to work I gave this a shot. My only thing is the packaging I don’t like the massive cap and snap
ALMIRA A.
This product is super convenient and easy to apply. Although, I️ did not get receive the benefits I️ was hoping to. For the same price you can get a much higher quality product that will make your lips feel much more soft and less chapped.
Kristina N.
I absolutely love this! It left my lips silky smooth and kept me wanting more! I loved how it felt while on my lips. Not sticky or slimy. A perfect amount of hydration! It was exactly what my lips needed.
Katie M.
Nivea is one of my favorite types of lip balm! It makes my lips so soft. I keep this with me at all times. It's really great, especially in the winter when my lips get really dry. It really moisturizes.
Sydney M.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Wow. All I can say is wow. Made my lips extremely soft. The packaging was beautifully made. I found it at walmart. It just caught my eye and it was very effective . 10/10 recommend! Tasted great as well!
Tiana W.
White Plains, MD
The best lotion I have ever use. It keeps your skin nice and moisturized allday. The packaging is nice with the pump being very easy to use. The lotion goes on Betsy smooth. I would recommend to anyone!
Mitzell R.
Aurora
I love using this balm I have try many and this one is one of my favorites is super conftable it doesn't feel heavy is really hydrating the packaging is adorable I love it I really recommend this product
Alyssa G.
Chehalis , WA
This product is very soft and creamy and can last a very good while! It does not feel like there is a bunch of product on your lips. It's also very affordable. I definitely would buy this product again!!
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Not bad, not great. Really nothing to write home about. The texture was normal, not overwhelming in flavor. Would recommend to some who I think could like it, would buy it on Fede, but wouldn't pay retail to have it myself.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.