BY NIVEA

Sara S.
Glendale
I generally am very picky about what I put on my lips. I love how this product is not greasy but very moisturizing. Always keep one in my purse and one in my makeup stash. I buy before I run out so that I don't!
Hannah C.
My lips are so dry and this chap stick leaves a super smooth finish. You can get it from just about anywhere, Walmart, cvs etc.. the coverage lasts for about an hour then I have to reapply, but that's only because my lips are so dry. I'd recommend
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This Nivea product is SUPER hydrating and glides on nicely. From what I remember, there was even a slight coming affect to it as well when applied. I feel that this item not only protects but heals chapped lips.
Malerie M.
Post Falls
This is my go to lip balm. I have one in all of my bags. It's quick and easy to use. Inexpensive so if I lose one it's not a big deal. I reapply all day mostly because I rub it off. I buy at least a pack a month.
Sarah H.
Gainesville , VA
My go to!! It's oderless and glides on. The container its self is easy to operate, even in one hand and the moisture last all day. But use sparingly because if you use to much the taste of it is not that great!
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Although this chapstick isn't a favorite of mine I don't have any complains other than the fact that it is too glossy for me. I'm a fan of a more waxy chapstick because I don't feel the need to apply it so often
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
It applies very smoothly and leaves my lips feeling great. I never leave the house without it because it is a for sure must have! I bought it at Walgreens and for a very good price. I would recommend to anyone ☺
Colleen O.
Saint Paul, MN
I liked this product. However it felt really thin on my lips. When I grab for lip balm I usually need it, this product didn’t feel like it was as healing and long lasting as some. However the scent was wonderful!
Faith T.
Monrovia, CA
Very nice feeling on my lips. It kept them super hydrated, which is perfect considering I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks. The packaging was easy to open and it is easy to keep one in my purse or bag at all times.
Cassie A.
I like this lip softener a lot however it tends to wear off quickly so I have to reapply often. It does give my lips a nice glossy look which I like and doesn’t have a bad taste or smell. I would buy it again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.