BY NIVEA

Jessica P.
I'm a fan of almost all Nivea products but I would say this one is my favorite! You don't have to apply every ten minutes and even if it get wiped off it still leaves your lips smooth! I would definitely recommend it.
Allysía A.
Feels refreshing on the lips and is great for keeping your lips moisturized, especially during the summer. It is long lasting, easily applied and can be purchased at CVS and really any other drugstore of grocery store.
Asia F.
macon
This product is a must have for me! Especially since I am allergic to chapstick! It leaves your lips smooth and I always use before applying a really matte lipstick or just make sure my lips are hydrated in general.
Saraah K.
La Porte, IN
Perfect for winter & fall. My lips are always so dry during the colder months, with these I never have to worry about having chapped lips or my lips being dry. I have one in my car & on my vanity at all times. Love love love!!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
I love this chapstick. I have them all over my house. It does wonders for your lips and keep them hydrated even in the deep winter.it also adds a bit of shine to your lips. Cheap and you can purchase almost anywhere.
Nile P.
Leland, NC
Very smooth long lasting. Glides on very nicely. Purchased at walmart, good value. Would reccommend. Have purchased several times. It also has nice packaging very sleek. Works well for me especially for chapped lips
Deja S.
This is so hydrating! It's not thick and it tastes a little sweet. It feels like water a little bit. Pretty cheap I mean it is a chapstick. Honestly, my go-to chapstick. I would probably recommend this if anyone asked.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product. It’s so amazing and makes my skin feel good. It met my expectations. The packaging is so nice. Truly loved it. I buy it all the time when I run out. Be less sticky or something. Like whenever I put it on my hands it has a weird feel.
Stephanie N.
Chapel Hill
Decent product. Keeps my lips feeling soft without the greasy look or feel but I do have to reapply often. Small tube perfect for on the go. Fits right in my pocket so I always have it. Would probably purchase again
Hannah K.
Very smooth and long lasting! This probably one of my top favorite chapsticks that I use! I bought this at Walmart. It comes in very nice packaging! I bought this as a just because but this will always be my go to! I would def recommend this to anyone!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.