BY NIVEA

Macy H.
Auckland
I use this lip balm every single day and keep it with me at all times. Gives such a natural shine and glow while moisturising the lips but not to the point of sticky. I’ve had the same one balm for almost a year now and hasn’t run out.
leslie w.
south Carolina
This lip balm is hydrating and smoothing.  A little pricey for a lip balm,  but it's worth it! I bought this on a whim standing in CVS and I don't regret it! My husband and kids keep taking it.  They can't get over how well it stays on and how nice their lips feel!
Breanna P.
It made my lips very soft and smooth. I usually have really dry lips due to me always biting/ playing with them, they get very chapped. However, this lip balm made my lips incredibly soft during the winter, which is usually a very rough time for my lips. I highly recommend!
Shuchi S.
Baltimore, MD
I really love this product. I use it every night before going to bed and in the morning before leaving the house and it never fails to make me feel every so moisturized. I don’t recommend if you need serious hydration but it’s a very good quality general use lip balm.
Katie S.
Homewood
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think it’s just okay. I use it if I have nothing else around. It glides on well but I don’t feel like it moisturizes my lips enough and it doesn’t stay on my lips like most others like Aquaphor. Not sure I would buy it again
Kaitlyn D.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Only used a few times, helped keep my lips hydrated for a few hours. I love the cute and simple packaging, and the price is good on it. I just prefer a lip balm that helps my lips after multiple uses, rather than me keep having to use it with no changes to my lips.
Angelica V.
Best for hydrating your lips for a more moisturized plump look. Extremely easy to apply and best for taking with you at all times. This item can be bought at many different stores such as makeup, connivence and sometimes clothing stores ! Would definitely buy again!
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the colors and the packaging, we've always lived Nivea products to keep our skin hydrated so I decided to give this product a try and was not disappointed
Kate T.
Kettering , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to be really obsessed with this stuff in high school. It leaves your lips with a really nice shine if you’re into that. It also sank in very well to hydrate my lips. I had to stop buying this because it would melt way too easy in the car and I’d have to watch to make sure I didn’t set it down on a desk near a window because the sun would melt it and it would be a big mess. Not sure why the product melted so easily but as long as you keep it in a cool dry place the product is really enjoyable.
Luana C.
Purchased at: Target
I love Nivea products! My lips are always so chapped and it never fails to moisturize them and get them back on track! It fits in my palm and pocket and smells delicious too!! I would definitely buy over and over again
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.