BY NIVEA

Jasmine B.
Keeps my lips moisturized for hours! It’s great and has my lips really soft and doesn’t make my lips peel! I love that it also comes in a shimmering nude color! I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry or chapped lips due to allergies!
Priscilla L.
Victorville
Heard from a friend this was a great product. I tried it and loved it. The best moisturizing lip balm ever! It’s very gently and silky clean feeling. The price for it is reasonable and definitely buying in the further.
Jasmine G.
Fresno
This is a great product to keep your lips healthy and moisturized I have only been using this for 3 days now and my lips are very smooth and moisturized. It's not pricey at all it's only $3.49 at target. Give it a try I promise it's a really good product!!
Giovanna B.
West Islip, NY
I love this lip balm. It’s so incredibly moisturizing and I use it daily. It’s not sticky and it sinks right into my lips. It doesn’t just sit on top like most other lip balms do. I really feel like this works wonders.
Tracy W.
Roanoke
This product is great for sensitive lips, it makes my lips smooth and soft. I bought this product at my local Walmart. It last throughout the day until you reapply after eating. I will definitely buy this product again
Khara O.
Hobbs, NM
I love this lip balm. I carry it with me every where I go. It's not to thick or heavy for everyday use. It's also very hydrating. I would definitely say if your looking for a light weight hydrating formula this is it!
Moniqua S.
I've been using Nivea for years. It goes on smooth making my lips feel like silk and it's very inexpensive. You can eat it from Walgreens, CVS and Walmart. Very accessible. I will definitely continue to buy this brand.
Jessica P.
I'm a fan of almost all Nivea products but I would say this one is my favorite! You don't have to apply every ten minutes and even if it get wiped off it still leaves your lips smooth! I would definitely recommend it.
Allysía A.
Feels refreshing on the lips and is great for keeping your lips moisturized, especially during the summer. It is long lasting, easily applied and can be purchased at CVS and really any other drugstore of grocery store.
Asia F.
macon
This product is a must have for me! Especially since I am allergic to chapstick! It leaves your lips smooth and I always use before applying a really matte lipstick or just make sure my lips are hydrated in general.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.