BY NIVEA

Pearlina C.
So moisturizing, but personally I prefer EOS chapstick. This use to be my go to brand but I think after awhile it didn’t seem like it moisturized my lips as well as it use to. Probably my second favorite type of chapstick.
Zahra M.
No crusty lips mfs 😂 done smooths your lips refeash feeling after lmaooo bought it at Walmart and I’m a a legit person so bout it for 4 dollars Lmaoo it’s a lot of money bout your lips aren’t going to be crusty and helll yea I would lol y’all some crusty people
Jennifer M.
Bellflower, CA
This is a great product just like any other lip product. And when I used this product i had really bad chapped lips and it hydrated my lips until they were as good as new. And it isn't that expensive get it if u need it.
Aly W.
Love it! Goes on so smooth and doesn’t take like chemicals or anything. Only downside is that I️ feel like it does not keep my lips chapped for a long time and I️ have to keep reapplying. Will definitely buy again though
Mukta B.
Baltimore
Very good. I use during the winter time. It works really well, especially when your lips are dry. It is very effective. I have been using it for long time. I would definitely use it again. I will definitely buy it again.
Amber A.
Lowell , IN
All time favorite chapstick!! Leaves my lips feeling refreshed and hydrated! Best part about this stuff is it doesn’t leave a waxy buildup on your lips and feel all together amazing!! I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Donnalee R.
Meriden, CT
I love Nivea products especially this one, it's so soft on the lips and definitely works as advertised it keeps my lips feeling smooth, it's a little pricey but you certainly get what you pay for, This is my go to product
Liz G.
My second favorite lip balm of all time- and I am very picky and serious about my lip balms. I have very dry skin, including my lips. I hate anything waxy, thick, or sticky but also has to stay hydrated for a long time. This meets all my requirements.
Shanna B.
Mandeville, LA
This product makes me lips feel very hydrated and soft. It glides in really easily. It is a great price and it does its job. It made my dry lips very hydrated and healed them. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
Katie R.
Croydon , PA
These are awesome!!! You can feel the softness of the chapstick when applying. This chapstick is long lasting and can be found in any drugstore for cheap! I use this all the time and will never go back to another brand.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.