BY NIVEA

Emily S.
Northampton
These are very moisturizing, with a little shine. I keep buying them because I love them so much! Very easy to use. I've tried other flavors and can't get enough. I also love the clean and simple blue packaging. Would recommend!
Magda B.
I wasn't very satisfied with this product. Its great it comes in a twin pack and the packaging is nice, but it wasn't very moisturizing for my lips. It was also really oily and didn't last so long. I wouldn't recommend this to those who have really chapped lips.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
This was super moisturizing but I feel like I have to reapply like crazy. When I do that my lips are so soft and they look and feel great. I completely forgot about these and will repurchase after I run out of my current lip balms.
Areej N.
My absolute favorite chapstick. Literally after a few uses my lips feel so soft and hydrated. I'm genuinely obsessed with this and never leave my house without it! I have one in every purse & car! Your lips will be so happy!
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this Nivea Chapstick so much. I typically use it with my lips are feeling especially dry and it always hydrate them right up. It's smooth and easy to apply. I do recommend it to others who have problems with dry lips.
Yelisa M.
This lip balm is a not-so-great one due to the fact that although it does moisturize your lips when you first apply it, it doesn’t keep them moisturized and soft throughout the entire day. It’s good to just throw it in your purse for a quick emergency application.
Madysen R.
Aspers, PA
This product what also, a random pick up item. I felt that it was a bit heavy/ greasy to my lips but very easy to apply and it definitely hydrates my lips well for such a great price. I would probably buy this product again.
Cassie L.
Charleston , IL
Absolutely love. Keeps your lips hydrated for quite a long time! Mine always lasted at least 3-4 hrs! Def met and exceeded my expectations. I'm a repeat user and def recommend this product - especially for the winter months!
Aleksandra N.
New York
It’s the perfect balm for those dry winter days or if your lips just need a little extra moisture. I had such chapped lips one time I went skiing and picked this up at the drug store and it saved my day. TOTALLY recommend.
Chloe S.
Valley stream, NY
Extremely smooth texture. Feels like you are applying butter to your lips. The results are great. Helps to fight dry and peeling lips right away. I use this product all year round. I would definitely buy this product again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.