BY NIVEA

Nicole M.
Stratford, NJ
Good product for on the go. Whenever I go to the drugstore, I always find myself picking this product up. It’s really hydrating and smooth, which makes it good for the colder months. I just find that it’s not super long wearing.
Danae S.
This is not my favorite chopstick but it does give a dry lip some moisture. The problem I've had is that it doesn't heal it over time. This would be great to use on lips previously moisture lips that just need some extra love.
ashley h.
athens
Love love this stuff! Makes my lips feel so soft, last for some time. Always catch myself reapplying it because it is so smooth on your lips. Using this makes them very moisturized. Took all of my dry and cracked skin on my lips away! Will definitely be a repeat buy!!
savanah N.
Wharton, TX
Great product and very inexpensive and in my budget. Very easy to apply and use. Easy to throw in your make a take with you on the go. Very good value. For sure will buy again and be a repeat user of this product and would recommend to friends and family as well.
Jackie O.
Twin lakea
This product left my lips feeling smooth. It really hydrates my lips when they are dry and cracked. It also gives a very nice shine, so not only am I getting softer lios, but my lips also look sexier. Who doesn't like sexy lips?
Nikki S.
El paso, TX
Must have in my purse. I live in a dry desert climate and my lips always need quenching. I go through one rather quickly, so having two is nice. Decently priced, definitely will repurchase. No crazy scent either, which I enjoy!
Goldie C.
Astoria, NY
This product is a product I have kept going back for. It is very easy to use and apply. The chapstick itself is not too thick and heavy when applying. It leaves my lips feeling soft and hydrated. I would recommend this product.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
I apply this to my clients before doing their makeup to moisturize and hydrate their lips so when it's time to do their lips it is not so drying. Super easy to apply I always recommend and even give it out as a gift to friends!
Aaliyah M.
These stick balms are one of the best I've used. Unlike other lip balms, they do not leave a heavy feeling or oily film on your lips. It feels like it is penetrating my lips and leaving them hydrated rather than coating them.
Krystal M.
Pleasanton
I love this ! It keeps my lips smooth and hydrated ❤️ The package is sleek and easy to find in my purse and fits anywhere. It’s easy to apply. It glides on smoothly. I’ve been using this for years and I’ll continue to use it and definitely recommend to others !
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.