BY NIVEA

Paige K.
This is one of my favorite lip care products! It makes your lips feel really hydrated and soft. The packaging is great and secure. You can buy this at any local drugstore. I definitely recommend this product and think it works very well!
Alessia P.
THE BEST LIP BALM! I've always been on the hunt for a lip balm that actually works and this is it! Been using it for years. Always leaves my lips very moisturized throughout the day and keeps them moisturized under liquid lipsticks.
Gisele M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been using Nivea since I was a kid. This one definitely moisturises my lips and leaves then feeling healthy. It's very very effective especially for me as I struggle from chapped lips. Has such a good price and I would definitely recommend it. I'm currently on my 2nd one.
Shaylis R.
Davenport, FL
This is actually one of my favorite lip moisturizers it just really leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated. It is a product I definitely like to carry in my make up bag daily. Also, it doesn't have a taste which for me is perfect!
Victorian C.
Opelousas
super moisturizing. definitely helped to keep my lips soft and smooth through the winter months. perfect size for my little pockets. love the over all feel of the product on my lips. would definitely recommend and buy again. wonderful!!!!
Katie T.
Aitkin, MN
This chapstick has always been one of my favorites, it is so silky and it has a decent flavor so it's enjoyable to have on your lips. It always lasts a long time so your not re-applying every couple minutes. Would definitely recommend!
Jenna G.
Santa Maria, CA
This product goes on so smoothly and feels hydrating and refreshing. Doesn't ball up on dry cracks. Re-application tends to be necessary, but I don't mind that too much, especially when my lips are extra chapped. Great product overall.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This stuff is not worth the price!! I used to think that it worked but then I realized that the more I used it, the more chapped my lips would get. It only makes lips feel worse rather than better. It is also a bit pricey for a chapstick.
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
My go to lip care product for a while. I stopped using it but now I'm wondering why because it was such a great product. Nivea generally is great for skin care at an affordable price. This lip balm works great so I may purchase again.
Dianna H.
This chapstick goes on very light and smooth. Doesn’t leave a super glossy finish. Lips feel very moisturized. Convienent/effective cap. Reasonably priced. One of my favorite chapsticks as a chapstick lover ! Have bought several times.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.