BY NIVEA

Kylie B.
State College, PA
Loved this chapstick! Applied evenly and so so soft. It worked well but had to reapply often to keep soft lips. I bought it at my local CVS drug store. I found it very effective and one of my favorite chapsticks! Definitely, one to buy!
Daniele C.
High Point, NC
It’s a pretty good product . It makes my lips really soft. I doesn’t have a strong smell to it which I like. This product usually last me a while. I would recommend it people to try it out. I actually really like other product from this brand
Darlene N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love products that feel refreshing on my lips and this product is definitely one of them! This literally melts onto your lips and hydrates instantly. It is small and convenient to carry in pocket. The odor isn't as strong, which I loved.
Lianda P.
I loved this product I use it a lot in the winter when it's colder and your lips are spot more chapped and it did me justice it lasted all day and made my lips feel smooth and with it had a good smell not to strong but good enough I lived it
Ari S.
Arlington, VA
One of my top picks for chapstick! This has been my drugstore “go to” for the past 8 years. Although I feel frequent reapplication with this product is necessary to achieve the desired results, I love how soft my lips feel when I have it in.
Paola B.
I love lip balms so I tend to try every one that comes out, I like this one from nivea but there are better ones, the main issue i'm having with this is that it feels heavy on the lips, really sticky for me. But it's not a bad product at all
Mary S.
I absolutely adore this product. It is simple on the outside but keeps my lips moisturizer the whole day. I do think it is a little pricey and this product would be the whole package if it wasn't so expensive. I totally recommend it though.
Valarie B.
Kalamazoo , MI
In the winter my lips crack really bad and this product is super smooth and helps them a ton. It has an odd smell/taste to me but that is personal preference. Overall an amazing product and would buy again for how silky smooth my lips feel.
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is DEFINITELY my go to for chapstick. Whenever my lips become dry or parched. It really moistens my lips up. It is very simple and easy to apply and very inexpensive for it's quality. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amber G.
Buffalo, MN
This is one of the most moisturizing chapsticks I have ever used! Smells refreshing and is so smooth! Makes my lips so soft and kissable! I love this chapstick! I have bought it multiple times and would recommend it to anyone looking for a chapstick that will make their lips so soft!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.