BY NIVEA

ariana l.
Reseda, CA
Nivea chapstick leaves my lips feeling very hydrated and feeling moist. I have bought this chapstick multiple times. You can find it almost any drug store. It is also very cheap and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this chapstick to everyone
Sarah E.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who has finished a tube of chapstick, I can say that Nivea is one of my favorite brands! The Pure Water and Aloe Vera is hydrating and without and extra flavors or scents. Great for the upcoming winter months when lips tend to be extra dry!
Maira S.
Arlington, VA
This chapstick goes on super smooth and hydrates your lips leaving them really shiny. It's easy to apply, however it seems to only work for a short period of time. I feel as though I need to keep re-applying in order to keep my lips moisturized.
Emily S.
Houston
The product has a very nice creamy feel . Left my lip feeling very soft,  it didn't leave that heavy feeling on the lips. Nice packaging , it also came with a great amount of product in the tub. I would highly recommend and would definitely but again.
Ifeoma O.
Champaign , IL
very good lip balm very moisturizing and leaves lips soft, very nice packaging. I used it every day. Definitely would purchase again. I recommend using before bed to see great results. It really penetrates your lips making them soft and smooth
joan a.
soft and subtle. not sticky at all. no harsh smells. perfect for after a lip scrub. easy to apply and the amount of product is definitely worth trying it out. very affordable as well. have used it multiple times. would recommend it to everyone.
Chari G.
It really helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized, especially in the winter. My lips are always dry, and using this product I didn't notice them drying out as much. I'd recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry or chapped lips or anyone who just wants silky smooth, kissable lips.
Sam A.
This product was easy to carry in my purse because the lid closed very thoroughly. I also love how moisturizing this product is. I would definitely recommend it to my friends, especially during these upcoming fall months where lips start to dry out!
Jessica M.
This is very soft on the lips. It has lasted me for quite some time. It met my expectations since my lips remain plump and soft. The packaging is ideal. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. The price was reasonable. I would buy it again because it's formula has not changed after having it for so long!
Sarah A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are probably one of my favorite lip balms! It is so hydrating and just glides onto your lips smoothly. The packaging is also very sleek. I usually purchase this either at Walmart or cvs. Im not quite sure about the price but worth the money!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.