BY NIVEA

Carolyn M.
Bellefonte, PA
Everyone in my house uses this. It's a must in the winter with chapped lips. It gets the job done and you don't need to use a finger to rub it in. not greasy, great for sensitive skin. I have really sensitive skin and I've never had a issues while using this.
Angelica O.
North hollywood
Purchased at: Walgreens
Don’t see a difference in like 4 of these types of balm colors from nivea except scent but it leaves my lips smooth and glides on nicely. Its exactly what i expected it to be for $3 and i probably will only need it during a rare, really chapped lips emergency.
Abigail K.
Hyattsville
Its winter time and your lips are in need of some serious hydration! Chapped lips are not cute sis, but NIVEA Hydro Care lip Balm is, so go get yourself a few and keep your lips well taken care of to rock that cherry red lip and your next Christmas party.
Amy F.
Stephenville, TX
This lip balm was really good and I normally have super dry lips but it worked out in one day!! I think this lip balm met my expectations and definently I will use again. I normally use this and add some lip gloss to it. There is no room for improvement.
teresa c.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I absolutley Loved this product!!! It was low priced and It Works Awesome!!! I use it daily and it keeps my lips so smooth and soft. I buy it more than any other lip care product. I would recommemdthat everyone try it and it eill be your favorite also.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great lip balm. This is one of the only chapsticks that my bf will kiss me while I’m wearing, so it’s a winner for me haha. It doesn’t have a strong overwhelming flavor like Carmex, which I like. Fairly cheap and worth the price. Love that it has SPF.
Hayle H.
This lip balm is so incredibly moisturizing!! My lips were felt so soft throughout the day. However, the packaging broke the other day. This product has definitely become one of my staples & I highly recommend it, especially to those with dry lips!:)
Melanie W.
New London, OH
My lips felt super hydrated by this stuff. I haven’t used it in a few years, and I only bought it once... but I don’t remember why I didn’t buy it a second time. At the time, I think I was really into SoftLips which featured the slimmer, less bulky tube.
Kelly W.
Lynden
The Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm worked great for me. Easy to use and also very cheap. Smells nice and has good ingredients. I would buy again, but next time maybe in a scented or colored chapstick. I would definitely recommend this product for sure!
Jakara S.
good product nice packaging and kinda good with pricing very effective though ill give them that I wish the pricing would be different I will use this and continue to use this I just want different designs on the chapstick and I will buy it again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.