BY NIVEA

Emily S.
Houston
The product has a very nice creamy feel . Left my lip feeling very soft,  it didn't leave that heavy feeling on the lips. Nice packaging , it also came with a great amount of product in the tub. I would highly recommend and would definitely but again.
Sarah E.
Los Angeles, CA
As someone who has finished a tube of chapstick, I can say that Nivea is one of my favorite brands! The Pure Water and Aloe Vera is hydrating and without and extra flavors or scents. Great for the upcoming winter months when lips tend to be extra dry!
ariana l.
Reseda, CA
Nivea chapstick leaves my lips feeling very hydrated and feeling moist. I have bought this chapstick multiple times. You can find it almost any drug store. It is also very cheap and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this chapstick to everyone
Child O.
It’s some really good stuff for dry irritated skin that aloe really helps it’s really a great value . It’s very effective and not disappointing at all that was my first time and I’ll be sure to repeat ‘ I feel like they really made this stuff so good
Maira S.
Arlington, VA
This chapstick goes on super smooth and hydrates your lips leaving them really shiny. It's easy to apply, however it seems to only work for a short period of time. I feel as though I need to keep re-applying in order to keep my lips moisturized.
Ashley H.
Gastonia, NC
I haven't found another chap stick that makes my lips feel so wonderful as this chap stick does. I will always purchase this chap stick from now on. I always go back and forth with Baby Lips, but I always end up back with NIVEA. Such a wonderful product.
joan a.
soft and subtle. not sticky at all. no harsh smells. perfect for after a lip scrub. easy to apply and the amount of product is definitely worth trying it out. very affordable as well. have used it multiple times. would recommend it to everyone.
Chari G.
It really helps keep my lips smooth and moisturized, especially in the winter. My lips are always dry, and using this product I didn't notice them drying out as much. I'd recommend this product to anyone suffering from dry or chapped lips or anyone who just wants silky smooth, kissable lips.
Jessica M.
This is very soft on the lips. It has lasted me for quite some time. It met my expectations since my lips remain plump and soft. The packaging is ideal. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. The price was reasonable. I would buy it again because it's formula has not changed after having it for so long!
Ifeoma O.
Champaign , IL
very good lip balm very moisturizing and leaves lips soft, very nice packaging. I used it every day. Definitely would purchase again. I recommend using before bed to see great results. It really penetrates your lips making them soft and smooth
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.