BY NIVEA

R l.
AmazingI use this product every morning before I leave the house. My lips will stay soft and moisturized all day. The product is amazing, it makes it feel like you have product on, but not enough that you feel weighed down. Would recommend, give it a try
Valerie G.
Anderson, IN
This was ok. I don't reach for it often but generally it's because I can't find my other brands. I feel like it could be a bit better with conditioning the lips without just keeping them from chapping. I also feel like it's more drying than say my EOS.
Annah P.
Columbus , GA
I absolutely love this product! It's very easy to use. I bought it from Target. It leaves my skin so soft and it come in a nice convenient size! I use this all through the year. It is my go to product ! I would totally buy this product again and again.
esmi d.
Lubbock
I tried this because when I was younger I would kick my lips a lot, and I would want fast relief so I tried this product and for me I went to sleep with it and saw results on my lips the next morning. It made my lips soft and made my lips un chapped fast
Melissa C.
I really do like the lip products. They work really well. When it comes down to it though, cause I use chapstick like crazy. Nothing beats the peppermint Burts bee's. I do have to admit that this is a second choice. I would recommend these lip products.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I got this while I was pregnant to help with my chap lips because I ran out of breath a lot and would breath out my mouth... but to be honest this wasn't my favorite chap stick. It would work for a little but then I felt like I had to reapply constantly.
Caroline H.
spokane valley, wa
I love this stuff. I don’t go anywhere without it. It feels so nice on the lips and it lasts a long time. The price point is just an added bonus. The whole thing is a twist up so you can use what you need and then put it back down so it cant get ruined.
Courtney S.
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF LIP PRODUCT!!!!!! i love this product so much when i was very ill this product helped with my dry crusty lips so much. I was so embarassed because of my lips but now i have such smooth and amazing lips because of this product!
Emily S.
It was amazing! That day I had peeled all the skin off my lips becaise I had a presentation and was very anxious and as soon as I applied this on my lips felt better. I only applied it one time that whole day and by nighttime my lips were completely healed. Without a doubt I am stocking up on these.
Maria G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like Nivea lip products. It’s easy to use and can always be carried in your pockets since it is small. It’s affordable, can’t complain about the price. It’s simple packaging so you can see the product. Would definitely buy again after I’m done.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.