BY NIVEA

kassie o.
Clarksville, TN
this producgrsid exfoliate and hydrate my lips i was very impressed with howthey turned out. my lips are usually very dry. but not after using this product! i woke ip the best dah wih soft and smooth lips! whats eslse could i wsnt! impressed tonsay the least
Lexi F.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m always in search of a good lip balm and this one works great. It goes on smooth, no unpleasant smell or taste. I like this style of tube as well. It definitely does the job it’s meant for, and well! I would purchase again if it was easier to find in store.
Zoe C.
Cartersville
I love this lip balm I use it very often! It feels very smooth and hydrating when it goes on your lips. I love applying it before I go to bed and before I put on lipstick I feel like it makes my lipstick go on much smoother than without. Definitely recommend.
Dana M.
Columbus, OH
Keeps my lips super moisturized.  Also has a really fantastic smell.  The packaging looks clean and is easy to open.  The best thing about Thisbe product is how reasonably priced it is for what you get.  I always buy 2 so I have one for my car as well as my purse!
Lauren B.
Carlisle
This stuff is pretty good, I like the value and I like the fact that you get to instead of just one. It definitely moistens, but I find that it's a little bit too slippery. It doesn't last very long, and the feel isn't great. It isn't bad but I prefer others
Riannon F.
Oceanside
During the summer time this is my must have lip product! Helps keep my lips from crying in the summer heat! I’m positive that it will continue to benefit me through the cold winter months as well! It’s like lotion but for your lips and it smells so fresh too!
Kirstin C.
Baton Rouge, LA
so soft and smooth and stays on forever! leaves my lips feeling baby smooth. bought at the local cvs drugstore. very good value for the low price and effectiveness! completely meets expectations and would recommend to others needing hydration for their lips
Ariel P.
Radford, VA
I really like this product. It's sheer. And keeps my lips feeling soft. It is a slightly more expensive product but not outrageous. The good thing is it's pretty much at every drug store and Walmart so if you end up loving it then it'd be super easy to get!
Maria S.
Love this product, it’s really good.! Makes your lips really soft and hydrated all day long. I’ll recommend it to anybody that wants healthy, smooth lips without your hair sticking to your lips. Also it’s very affordable so you won’t break the bank!
Candace L.
This lip balm is always on my nightstand or in my purse. For just a few bucks at any store. It goes on smoothly, has a pleasant smell and gives a nice sheen to my lips. They feel refreshed, smooth and comfortable when I use this! Always will be a favorite.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.