BY NIVEA

Monica V.
Indianapolis
It was really good! It’s was a soft texture I like it but I wanted the texture more. It was my first time using it. I bought it at Walmart or maybe the drugstore. Since it was a soft texture, it’s really gentle. I would recommend it if you like soft textures.
Kimberly L.
Sacramento, CA
It's a staple to have one of these in either my backpack or purse. It feels light on my lips and not waxy in any way. I love Nivea products in general, so I was surprised when I was pretty satisfied with this product as well. I would definitely buy this again!
Dana M.
Columbus, OH
Keeps my lips super moisturized.  Also has a really fantastic smell.  The packaging looks clean and is easy to open.  The best thing about Thisbe product is how reasonably priced it is for what you get.  I always buy 2 so I have one for my car as well as my purse!
Dianna H.
Mount Olivet
I really enjoyed using this product since I have dry lips. I bought mine at Wal-mart for a pretty good price and the packaging was very appealing. It lasted pretty long and i didn't have to keep reapplying it. I have and will keep recommending this to others.
Zoe C.
Cartersville
I love this lip balm I use it very often! It feels very smooth and hydrating when it goes on your lips. I love applying it before I go to bed and before I put on lipstick I feel like it makes my lipstick go on much smoother than without. Definitely recommend.
Mandee M.
Ontario
This product makes my lips feel like I just drank a tall glass of water!! I love this lip balm!! Most Nivea lip balms are worth it in my opinion but this one is definitely my favorite! My lips are always so smooth afterwards! I highly recommend this product!
Haylie Brooke M.
Semmes, AL
I started using this when I was a kid, and now an adult I still use!! It’s absolutely amazing, the mixture is soft and thin, and your lips are feeling so amazing and hydrated all day long!! There is no smell, and it’s just amazing! Definitely a must have!!
Joanna C.
Las Vegas
Did the job! My feet were so smooth!! I suffer from very dry skin including my feet and it is so moisturizing that it become my go to foot creme! It also last forever so a little definitely goes a long way. I will say it goes on thick and a little sticky.
Candace L.
This lip balm is always on my nightstand or in my purse. For just a few bucks at any store. It goes on smoothly, has a pleasant smell and gives a nice sheen to my lips. They feel refreshed, smooth and comfortable when I use this! Always will be a favorite.
Ariel P.
Radford, VA
I really like this product. It's sheer. And keeps my lips feeling soft. It is a slightly more expensive product but not outrageous. The good thing is it's pretty much at every drug store and Walmart so if you end up loving it then it'd be super easy to get!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.